••37••

Woojin looked through some files, frowning as he finally found the one they were looking for.

The alpha looked up at Chan, the younger nodding slightly as he pulled the yellow map out to look through it. Chan turned to face the man sitting opposite from them, the air tense and quiet.

"Our meeting is about to start, I believe." He nodded and the black haired male smiled slightly, an amused look on his face.

"Tell me about the boy." Chan mentally sighed as he rubbed his temple, feeling the tension loose as he looked at his hyung. They've made deals before and was pretty good friends but the stress from the last week made him and Woojin more tensed than usual.

Hyunjin didn't try to sneak out again. They hadn't detected or found any evidence of a plan either. The omega spent most times in their rooms, scenting them and building nests in rare occasions.

It made him a bit sad, knowing the younger hadn't even touched the door to the dance room. He, of all, loved to dance.

Days could be worse. At least he showed emotions, unlike from some days. Chan believed them to be a mask anyways.

"There's not much progress. He isn't attempting on running and our words is working on him. He's under our influence." A low chuckle was heard as Chan looked at the computer in front of him.

"Like a caged bird, right? A really pretty one too. I can see why they are blood." The Australian knew what the other meant with they.

The male loosened his tie a bit, cold eyes roaming around his office. He and Woojin were lucky to find an empty room in the main building, no one would ever ask them what they did there.

Much to advantage, especially when they both were CEOs.

Their guest tapped with his pen, waiting for Chan to continue as the other sent information to the head computer.

"But there's nothing useful from him yet. We believed if we let him know some useless information, he'd find out himself. He isn't stupid, just oblivious." Woojin held up his phone, showing a message from Felix. The black haired male smiled.

"Did you mate with him?" He nodded, the man clicking with his tongue.

"It's a smart strategy. I'd do the same." Chan looked up at him, lifting with his eyebrow as the other male smirked.

"But you should always know the consequences." Woojin hummed at that, eyes glistening.

"We are aware of that. I'm pretty sure you'd like to fuck yours too, for that part." The laugh emitted in the room made him crack a small smile.

"That's true. His scent is clinging on both of you, so I figured." He shrugged.

"Don't pretend that we haven't noticed that scent on you too."

"Fair point." A wolf grin mirrored his own, even Woojin seemed a bit amused. But the older kept his cold, monotone face as he read the file.

Lee Taeyong. He hoped that file would be enough to know about their prisoner. "From what we figured, he seems to be identified as an alpha but his body and pheromones are like an omega's. I believe it had something to do with his father. We usually just call him our omega."