••28••

Changbin smiled as Hyunjin snuggled into his chest, still in deep slumber. Their limbs were entangled together, somewhere from above his head, he could hear Jeongin sleep soundly.

The nine of them was cuddled together, Seungmin and Chan wrapped together on the sofa as Felix and Woojin was sleeping as the end of the bed. Jisung was spooning Jeongin as the two snored softly. Hyunjin's chocolate scent made them calm as Minho buried his nose into the younger's neck, Changbin hugging him close to his chest.

He felt satisfied and proud as his gaze swept by their marks on the pale boy's neck. Hyunjin shifted and he wondered what dreams the younger had.

Was it about them? He had to show Hyunjin into his bedroom someday.

Changbin smirked slightly, the boy in his arms shuddered without noticing. He stroked Hyunjin's hair out of his face as he smiled, pressing a gentle kiss against the alpha's forehead.

Or omega? It was still unclear to all of them, especially when Hyunjin didn't even know himself.

But what happened yesterday would be clear enough. He couldn't wait to see Hyunjin's face when the younger woke up.

He'd love to spoil and pamper the other as Hyunjin would not be able to walk, probably also too embarrassed and cute. Very bad for his heart, too much cuteness overload and yet he wasn't that of a fan of cute things. Hyunjin was an exception, no way he could resist the pretty boy.

Hyunjin shifted again, scent changing as if he sensed that his hyung was awake. He chuckled lowly, feeling sleepier as the lavender lingered in the air, singing a slow lullaby.

The pheromones Hyunjin released seemed to rock his body, Changbin hugged Hyunjin closer as he let himself relax append shut his eyes.

[...]

Next time he woke up, Minho was already awake, grinning as he quietly greeted him. Hyunjin was still sleeping, the younger let out sounds close to purring as Minho went back to pressing light kisses against the skin.

Changbin shook his head, inhaling the chocolate scent as he let Hyunjin curl deeper into his chest.

"You guys awake yet?" More than one hum was heard as he and Minho nodded. Jeongin rubbed his eyes, yawning slightly. The youngest smiled as he saw Hyunjin in Changbin's chest, the older's calm breaths made him want to fall asleep again.

"How long have you been up?" Jisung sat up slightly behind Jeongin, mumbling something about ten or twenty minutes ago. He laughed at the bed hair he received in result.

Chan was sitting on the couch with Seungmin's head in his lap, the pack alpha had already woken up younger. Seungmin let out an annoyed sigh before turning to see Hyunjin.

Woojin smiled softly to Chan, fingers carding through Felix's hair as the omega leaned into the touch. He looked up and met Changbin with a smile on his face, his mate answering him with a soft smile of his own.

The pack were tangled together, naked bodies and soft silken all over the bed as their scents mixed together. It was like a dreamlike atmosphere, Changbin smiled as the sun's rays snuck into the dark room, stretching his arms to feel the warmth in the light.

Finally, all of them were linked. With the marks on Hyunjin's neck, the male connected them all together. The pack bond meant forever, they were going to belong with each other for life.

Forever sounded good in his ears. Especially endless.

Yeah, that was something Changbin could live with.