••8••

Jeongin closed their distance and before Hyunjin could react, a pair of lips crashed with his.

The taller widened his eyes, denying Jeongin as he pushed him away and blushed, touching his lips.

"S-stop! W-why are y-you doing this?"

"I thought we already told you sweetheart..."

Hyunjin gulped before turning around, running towards the other end of the corridor.

He needed to get out, out from here, away from them.

As his mind swam in panic, Hyunjin tried to remember all the ways and corridors Jeongin had showed him through.

Shit, how big is this house?

He opened a few doors, only to close them again. No door led to the exit, nor could he find an exit either. His heart beat faster as he could hear footsteps, probably from the maidens that Jeongin was talking about.

Out, out, out.

He needed to get away and find his brother, far away from them.

The other alpha must've smelled his fear and distress at the time, so he made sure to move fast.

His eyes widened as he spotted two doors who looked like an exit. Hyunjin let out a small happy shout and began running towards it, until a hand grabbed his wrist in a steel grip, slamming him into the wall.

He whimpered lowly in pain as he looked into Jeongin's eyes.

"Hyunjin."

The slight growl made him duck his head in submission and as the other male saw his eyes watering, Jeongin stroke his cheek softly.

"It's very important you follow the rules hyung. We don't want to hurt you, we just want to make you ours."

"Why me?"

Hyunjin didn't bother hiding his emotions as he looked up. He was never good at hiding them anyways.

"Because you are very special. To all of us. I promise we won't hurt you, just..warm up to us."

Jeongin smiled softly as he gently kissed Hyunjin's forehead.

"Trust me hyung. You belong to us. And us only. You are ours."

The alpha let out his pheromones and Hyunjin visibly relaxed, his head dropping to rest on Jeongin's shoulder.

"We will never hurt you. But you are ours. And you will always be."

Hyunjin didn't miss the slightly possessive tone before sliding back into unconsciousness.

"Is he awake yet?"

"He's beginning to wake up."

"So cute!"

"Shhhh, he can hear us!"

"So let him. It's better he know he's ours."

"Oh~ possessive are we?"

"Tsk, shut up and let me enjoy this."

Hyunjin groaned as he was pulled out of his hazy state, blinking. The loud voices were enough to at least make him half awake.

"Younghoon, let me sleep. Go bother Kai instead."

He turned and dragged the covers above his head before continuing to sleep. Or at least tried.

The voices stopped and it became silent.

"Who the fuck is Younghoon?"

Hyunjin opened his eyes.

Shit, he totally forgot that he was kidnapped and probably had no idea where he was nor who the voices belonged to.

How the fuck did he forget!?!

Hyunjin cursed under his breath and quickly sat up, letting out a surprised sound.

Jeongin smiled at him.

"You are finally awake hyung! The others are back, lucky us."

He eyed the three others in the room, whom he recognized as Jisung, since the male had those round, big cheeks.

Wait how did he even notice that?!?

He cursed himself and shook his head.

Beside him was Felix, which was obvious because of his scent. The omega watched Hyunjin with interest as he licked his lips.

The alpha gulped.

Seungmin, who has been quiet, continues to watch the other as if he foundsomething interesting about the other boy.

Jeongin smiled brightly as Hyunjin shifted uncomfortably in the bed.

"Who is Younghoon?"

Hyunjin cursed himself for saying his friend's name out loud.

"No one you need to care about."

A pause of silence.

"It is. After all, this Younghoon might steal you from us."

"Why are you talking like you own me?"

Jisung looked at him and grinned. None of them answered him as Jeongin stood up, dragging Hyunjin with him.

"What-"

He yelped as he was lifted up and thrown over a shoulder.

"H-hey! Let me down!"

"No. We are going to the others, you are already awake."

Jisung shrugged and Hyunjin tried to wiggle his way out of the others grip.

"I can walk on my own!"

"And risk you running from us again?"

Jeongin looked at him and Hyunjin ducked his head down in shame.

"Honey, you are never going to find if we aren't with you anyways. But we can't risk you trying, do we?"

Felix smiled gently and Hyunjin could feel his pathetic heart swell a bit.

They are still my fucking kidnappers

"Besides, we need you in a place now, so be a good boy."

Jisung grinned as he lifted Hyunjin up and slapped his ass.

"Nice ass."

Hyunjin blushed and sputtered foul words, while Seungmin just laughed.

"Jinnie, just stay still, we aren't going to hurt you."

"As if I would believe that."

Hyunjin muttered. Felix shook his head and playfully landed a kiss in Hyunjin cheek, making the other turn red.

"So cute~"

Jeongin cooed at him, the three others snickering and continued to tease him.

When they arrived to the living room, Hyunjin was sat down with Jeongin and Felix on his sides. He squirmed uncomfortably as he tried to move away from the two others.

Then, the door opened and a powerful scent overwhelmed Hyunjin, his instinct screaming submit.

The alphas who entered just chuckled as they smelled Hyunjin's pheromones.

"So...let's talk shall we?"