••9••

All of them looked at him. The pale boy looked so small, fiddling with his fingers as he avoided their gazes.

"You remember talking about the rules, hyung?"

Hyunjin nodded and stared at the floor, unwilling to meet their eyes. He looked so cute that Changbin just wanted to pull him into his lap and kiss him.

Or fuck him senseless until he pass out

"It's pretty simple. No escaping, it's a fact, no fiddling in what we do, behave and always listen to us."

Felix smirked as Hyunjin gulped and nodded slowly. The scents were dominating and he enjoyed watching the boy shudder.

"If you are a good boy. we will reward you. Don't even try making an escape plan, you can't and won't escape."

Chan looked at Hyunjin and they all felt how the pack alpha pushed his dominant scent towards the other.

"You are smart, we know you won't do anything stupid."

Jisung smirked and licked his lips. Changbin rolled his eyes at the other as he continued to eye Hyunjin.

"Besides, we are pretty sure you're going to stay."

Hyunjin had gripped his knees hard, his knuckles whitening. From where the boy was sitting, curled up, Changbin could still smell the sweet scent of lemon and vanilla. Felix's scent was just as sweet, chocolate mixed with strawberries.

It was really a wonder how the other presented as an alpha.

He met Felix's gaze as his boyfriend grinned. The omega moved closer to Hyunjin, carefully wrapping an arm around the other. The alpha froze as his breath hitched. He moved away from the smaller, only to be pressed up against Jeongin.

As the only omega in their pack, Felix could release calming pheromones and when Hyunjin tensed, a calming feeling was washed over him and his body immediately relaxed. Changbin met the other alpha's eyes, all of them sensing the panic and distress.

"Don't worry, Jinnie. We won't hurt you, but you have to follow the rules."

Felix gently stroked his hair, unaffected of the alpha's pheromones. Changbin chuckled lightly as he understood why his boyfriend was so excited for claiming the younger male. Hyunjin leaned into the touch, lips trembling.

"Why are you doing this? Why just me?"

"Because you are special to us. Ever since the day we first saw you."

"W-what? When?"

None of them answered as they saw Hyunjin's eyes tear up.

Dam, he looked like an angel...

"Do you promise Jinnie? Promise us to follow the rules."

Hyunjin flinched at the sudden harsh tone but nodded shakily. Felix smiled as he kissed the top of head, soft touches making Hyunjin melt into his arms.

"Baby, you got to say it with words."

The boy hesitated, halting when he saw how they smiled softly. Changbin knew how he was thinking by now, waiting for the boy to answer. Judging by the silence, it was obvious that Hyunjin was confused and scared.

"Y-yeah, I promise."

The heavy air lifted as the words left the boy's lips. Changbin smiled softly, looking at Hyunjin. The younger bit his lip, slowly relaxing against Felix.

"What do you want me to do? I-I don't u-understand."

Soft tears started to roll down on his cheeks. The alpha took a sharp breath, struggling with his words. Changbin knew all of them softened at the sight but on the same time, he would lie if he didn't admit that the scene were arousing.

The others seemed to agree.

Woojin, who stood at the end of the couch, moved closer to the three. He nodded at something Jeongin whispered and met Chan's gaze. Jisung ad Minho was staring down the pretty boy, both standing close enough for their shoulders to touch.

He met Felix's eyes. The omega asked a silent question, making both Chan and Changbin nod. Hyunjin silenced down until only his ragged breath could be heard and he knew the younger was silently observing them.

"Jinnie."

The boy flinched but continued to stare at the spot on the floor.

"We know that you are scared and panicked right know. But it will be alright. You'll come around baby."

Chan spoke in the most gentle way, slowly approaching the couch. Hyunjin seemed to realize for real what position he was in, curling up as he put distance between him and Felix again.

The other male pulled Hyunjin closer again, making the alpha squeak out of surprise. For a moment, all of them froze.

"So cute!"

Felix hugged Hyunjin and smiled brightly. Jeongin smiled cheekily at his hyung.

"Right? The atmosphere was so dark but now I'm happy again!"

Changbin laughed as the two squished Hyunjin between them, making the other blush. In the corner of his eye, he could see how Jisung grinned and Minho smiling. Even the oldest two were watching with smiles on their faces.

Hyunjin looked confused. He laughed at the younger's face as he came closer, sinking down beside Felix.

"We can be cruel and kind of kidnappers as in movies but we aren't going to rape you darling."

Hyunjin tilted his head.

"Really?"

Jisung burst out laughing but no one answered the question.

"We just want to get to know you. After all, we've been watching you for so long."

And they were back to the wolf grins. Hyunjin still looked like he doubted.

"Well then. Since I'm stuck here for the rest of my life, probably, I guess I don't want you to be assholes as in the usual movies."

Minho faked the hurt expression, holding his hand above the heart.

"That hurts!"

All of them burst out laughing, accept from Hyunjin. Changbin closed his eyes, imaging the younger's crying face.

Not yet little lamb. It will be too late when you realize

The latter didn't notice the dark glimt in their eyes.