••15••

They did as they promised.

Hyunjin swore as he found himself happily hug Seungmin without thinking. The other alpha seemed shocked before smirking and locking his arms around the other's hips.

He yelped as Seungmin lifted him up, wrapping his legs around the younger's waist out of reflex.

Hearing the others enter, he blushed and buried his face into the crook of Seungmin's neck.

"Missed us, Jinnie?"

Hyunjin blushed harder but didn't answer. If he were honest, yeah he did. But no way he would confess that to them, note that they were his captors.

"Awww, our baby missed us. Is the mansion lonely?"

He nodded slightly, enough for Seungmin to notice. His wide smile was enough answer for the others. Hyunjin blushed at the new nickname.

"We held our promise though. Isn't there going to be a reward?"

Jisung's teasing voice made Hyunjin gulp and look up.

"A-award?"

"Yeah! Cuddles!"

Jeongin jumped into the sofa and pulled Hyunjin along, the younger pulling a blanket over them before hugging the other.

The others smiled gently and he felt his stupid heart beat faster again.

Damnit.

Hyunjin found himself snuggling closer to Jeongin.

After dinner, they gathered around the tv to watch a movie. Hyunjin was surprised, it almost felt like they were lovers, just usual boyfriends and not captor and prisoner. Why would they make it so hard for him to decide?

All these mind games, he hated them.

His thoughts disappeared as he felt Felix's arms securely lock around his waist, pulling him close against the omegas chest.

Letting out a sigh, he took a breath of the younger's sweet scent and relaxed against the warm body. He didn't notice Changbin's eyes on him, the older watched the two of them with dark eyes.

"Hey, what movie do you guys want to see?"

"What about action?"

"Too much if that already."

They laughed as Minho continued scrolling though the movies.

"Horror?"

Hyunjin's breath caught in his throat. He fucking hate horror movies, mostly because he was easily scared and didn't like things like killer clowns or scary dolls.

But would he tell them that? No, he didn't want to ruin this. For once, it actually felt nice to be with them, he didn't need to be afraid.

Hyunjin could feel how he teared up. Shit, how stupid could he be? They were his captors for gods sake!

"Jinnie?"

Woojin's Voice dragged him back to reality.

"Y-Yeah?"

"We wondered if it was ok with you?"

"Ah- I'm sorry, yeah it's ok."

Fuck.

"Well then! Horror it is!"

He really hated horror movies.

The first scary moment came, only a few minutes into the movie. Hyunjin bit his lip to not scream and his hand gripped his thighs so hard he felt his nails digging into the skin.

He was doing fine until half of the movie where there was a murder scene and he felt his eyes tear up more. Changbin noticed him shaking and softly spoke to Felix before turning back to Hyunjin.

The alpha already closed his eyes and Changbin fought it looked cute if it wasn't for the tears and small sobs coming from the other.

His heart arched at the scene.

"Hey.."

He whispered softly into Hyunjin's ear, the younger tensing before shuddering.

Changbin smirked at the boy's sensitiveness. Gently pulling Hyunjin into his lap, he shushed the boy softly.

The movie paused, all the others looked at them while Changbin tried to calm Hyunjin down, the alpha failed to notice how they quietly watched him.

"Hey, hey..shhhh"

Slowly cradling Hyunjin in his arms and kissing the younger's pale face, he spoke with a soft voice.

"Don't worry baby, it's just a movie. Don't be scared, hey don't cry."

Hyunjin's sobs calmed down to hiccups and Changbin pressed a soft kiss on his tear strained cheeks.

"We are here to protect you baby...don't be scared...shhh."

Soft kiss on the forehead and then on each eye calmed Hyunjin down enough to notice that the movie was long ago paused and they sat around him, Changbin gently holding him.

"I-I'm so sorry, I-I, y-you guys should c-continue w-watch."

Changbin hushed him.

"I think we should turn on another movie baby, does that sound good to you?"

"B-but-"

Felix softly carded his hand though Hyunjin's hair, releasing calm pheromones.

"Don't worry about that sweetie. You should have told us."

"I-I'm sorry, I totally ruined it-"

"Don't think like that, it's ok baby."

Changbin chuckled at the younger's cuteness. After a while, they convinced him it was alright and instead played a comedy. In result, Hyunjin ended falling asleep in his shoulder.

He chuckled lightly and stole a kiss from the younger. He couldn't wait until the younger was theirs.