••10••

And that was it.

Even though they completely changed personalities, being even kind to him, Hyunjin couldn't help the hesitation.

His senses was screaming danger as fast they were to close and he always studied them, watching their every movement.

How their faces changed when talking about work.

Their habits and jokes.

How they all seemed somehow predatory.

He didn't trust them. No one would trust his kidnappers, not even if they were friendly.

They had something planned. And it made him restless knowing he couldn't do anything.

So here he is, in the quietness of his room. They were friendly to him and to each other, even telling him about how they were family.

But they haven't told him everything. Not their pasts, work, what they were involved in. Not even about his brother.

So Hyunjin locked himself into his room. He was grateful they didn't treat him like a slave or sex toy but he preferred to be alone in the quietness.

That's so the uneasy feeling could fade away. He know they were watching. He was sore try sure there were cameras and hidden speakers somewhere. Even where he walked, he could feel burning gazes on his back.

Hyunjin gulped.

This was doing no good for him. It's been two days. Two days since he locked himself away, three days since he'd come here. Five days since he was kidnapped.

He couldn't believe it was almost a week now. The last two days he had driven himself crazy with the silence. He had tried reading books, looking out of the window, studying the yard though his window. But not once had he left his room.

The maids came with meals as usual and he assumed it was them. Of course they would want him alive and not killing himself.

Maybe he needed some real company soon or he was going crazy.

But he certainly didn't want to talk to them. The maids and butlers never said anything, always doing their work and then leaving with their eyes on the floor.

Hyunjin sighed. He was bored out of his mind and haven't talked to anybody in two days and he certainly didn't want to begin talking to imaginary friends.

Why in his whole life, he needed to get though shit like this? Hyunjin really considered breaking up the window and jump. But he knew how that would have ended and he would get nowhere by killing himself.

A soft knock on the door interrupted him in his thoughts. The door opened, revealing Felix. The omega leaned against the door list.

"Hyunjin?"

He flinched at the soft voice. He hadn't heard someone talk in days nor his own name.

Breath in, breath out.

Maybe he was going crazy after all.

"Hyunjin?"

Felix voice was closer this time. Before he could progress, two hands were cupping his face. He let out a weak sound before he felt how his eyes dropped. Then everything was black.

He awoke to someone gently touching his cheek. Leaning into the touch, he let out a satisfied sigh. A chuckle made him crack his eyes open. He recognized the room and the soft bed he was in.

So warm and comfortable.

Pressing his back into the warmth behind him, he closed his eyes again, relaxing. A low rumble in the chest behind him made him shift.

Wait, what? Chest??

Opening his eyes he looked around, discovering how he was tangled inside the blankets with Minho on his back and Woojin in front of him, stroking his cheeks gently. Hyunjin yelped, blushing as he was trapped between the two alphas. Minho chuckled, sneaking his arms around the other's waist, pulling the boy closer.

"Did you sleep well baby?"

Woojin smiled softly and took Hyunjin's hand, kissing it softly. The other blushed furiously and Minho snickered.

"Such a romantist."

He nuzzled his face into the crook of Hyunjin's neck, making the latter squirm. Woojin moved closer, gently pecking Hyunjin's face, the other too frozen to move. Closing his eyes, he felt how a soft kiss was placed on his forehead.

"Baby...you need to talk with us."

Another soft kiss, this time on his right cheek.

"Don't lock yourself into your room."

A kiss on the other cheek.

"Felix told us you fainted, probably because of the stress and pressure."

Soft kiss on the left eye.

"Talk to us baby. We'll make it alright."

Hyunjin let out a shaky breath as the other kiss landed on his right eye.

He was scared. That was it. So scared of how he let his guard down for them. The feeling of bad and evil ghosting in them, yet they smiled so brightly at him. Not so innocent

He was scared.

The last kiss landed perfectly on his lips. He melted against Woojin's lips, his hands crouching the older's shirt, firmly between their chests. He could feel the smile against his lips.

He was falling, deeper and deeper.

Maybe it wasn't so bad after all.