••14••

Minho growled as he watched the younger alpha move.

Jisung were close to him, eyes dark as he met Hyunjin in the eyes though the cameras.

They figured out that sooner or later, the pretty boy would find the hidden cameras.

Even though, they had no intention of letting him go. Therefore, making him fall in love and it will be worth the wait when he chooses to stay with them.

Hyunjin had no choice anyways, even if I'm he was an alpha, it was his nature to submit.

Minho looked at him as the boy moved his hips in a slow dance, closing his eyes.

Shit.

A low chuckle were heard behind them.

"If you are going to jack off here, at least shut the door."

Seungmin were answered by growls from the older alphas and he shook his head.

"Be patient. You will stick your dicks into his pretty ass soon."

"What makes you so sure?"

Seungmin shrugged.

"He is young and inexperienced. He won't resist too long."

The alphas looked at the screen, where Hyunjin seemed lost in the dance. His eyes where glossed over as he was in deep thought and Minho couldn't help but think about the boy when he was under him.

It was true Hyunjin was beautiful.

He could and would have punched that jealous bitch who bullied the younger in middle school if Woojin hadn't  stopped him. She was bitchy enough to say to his Jinnie that he didn't have an ass nor a gorgeous body and people only used him for his pretty visuals.

It broke his heart to watch the younger running crying home that night. He fell in love with the younger long time ago and he was sure the others did too.

And now Hyunjin was here, with them. He knew who they were, talked to them and blushed as Minho touched him a little different from friendly.

The younger was too cute.

Minho really, really wanted to kiss him. But neither of them couldn't do any of that anytime soon. He wondered how long time it took for his older brother to wait.

Younghyun surely had to wait long for his lover to give in.

That's what they wanted to achieve too. They were already a pack but it wouldn't feel complete if Hyunjin wasn't in it.

He was positive the younger would choose them.

Chan finished the last paperwork and sighed as he sat back in his chair. Woojin came in with a soft smile and kissed his mate on the forehead.

"Are you tired babe?"

"Yeah, a little."

He gladly accepted the cup of coffee. Woojin followed his gaze to the computer, showing the image of Hyunjin dancing.

"He's gorgeous aren't he?"

"Yeah."

Woojin smiled as he watched the younger move to the music with closed eyes.

"It's been a week baby. Do you think this will work?"

Chan nodded, confidence showing in his eyes.

"This will take time. But he will choose us, I'm sure."

The older smiled and sat down in the chair beside his lover.

"Don't overwork babe. We will do this together."

Chan nodded and turned his head to give Woojin a peck on the lips.

Jeongin admit that the older was hot.

It was such a good idea to give Hyunjin that music player. The older would sooner or later do what he loved the most.

He smiled as he looked at Hyunjin dancing. Changbin and Felix where watching their patients, allowing him to take a small break.

He was sure his hyungs would want to watch this too, so he got up and walked towards them.

"Ah, Jeongin-yah. Are you watching Jinnie again?"

"Yeah, it seems like the plan worked."

He showed Changbin the video and the older alpha smiled. Felix pouted and told them how cute Hyunjin was even when he was dancing.

The said alpha smiled towards the video, almost like he knew by then where the camera was. Instantly, he spun around before dancing towards the speakers.

Jeongin's interest sparked as a slow, sensual melody started.

Hyunjin raised his arms above his head and closed his eyes, softly moving his hips.

Fuck.

He could imagine how both Jisung and Minho would be cursing by then, Seungmin watching with interest like he always did.

He didn't know if his oldest hyungs were watching but either they did or they worked. Knowing Chan hyung, he knew that the older would at least have the video in front of him so he could work and have control over everything in the mansion.

He giggled quietly as he thought of what they could do when Hyunjin submitted to them.

Which he was going to do. The older were still shy and unsure, he knew that the thoughts in the others head where a mess.

This video was proof  that the older had began to fall into their manipulation.

Just like they wanted.

Jeongin licked his lips and hummed lowly.

Not just yet.