Chapter One

Naruto,
I walked next to the Pervy-Sage as we entered the gates of Konoha, it's great to be back! I've missed the scents of the village, the sights of everyone going about their daily lives and the sounds of the streets...

"Hey, is that Naruto?" I hear a gate keeper ask in disbelief. I faced him and gave him my foxy-grin and saw his face light up with joy. He shook his mate awake, causing the second gatekeeper to fall off his chair with a loud thud. He shot up, his face as red as a tomato from anger.

"What the hell- Waaaait.... Naruto?!" He exclaimed as his anger faded.

"Yep! Long time no see!" I greeted.

"Hey! I'm here too! Do you not see one of the legendary Sanien standing here?!"

"Oh! Gomen, Jairya-san!" The gatekeepers said in unison. I chuckled at the scene that played out before me.

"Pervy-sage, don't you already have enough attention from the girls you pay to fawn over you?" I joked. Pervy-sage huffed and crossed his arms.

"I have you know, I DO NOT pay those lovely ladies to 'fawn' over me, they just can't take their hands off Jairya The Galant!" He boasted proudly. We all rolled our eyes at his antics. I glanced at the Hokage Mountain and saw an extra face.

"Hahaha! They finally added Baa-Chan's face on the mountain!" I exclaimed. I looked at a nearby post and ran up it with my chakra. I leaped up and landed feet first on the top. I spread out my arms as if I was trying to embrace the wind.

"Konoha, your Orange Hokage is back!" I yelled to the village. I suddenly spotted an unmissable blob of pink amongst the crowd. Sakura-chan! I've been meaning to ask her something... I've been thinking about a girl non-stop for a while and when I think about her, I get this weird feeling and my heart beats way faster than usual. I jumped off my post and sprinted toward Sakura. Jairya suddenly appeared in front of me and shoved me to the ground.

"Pervy-Sage!!! What the hell was-"

"We have to report to Tsunade that we have returned, if we don't she'll be pissed, and you know what happens when she is pissed." He reminded, probably scared shitless. He was referring to his near-death experience he had when Tsunade caught him peeking at her in the bath houses. ^o^ I shivered at the thought of Tsunade, or even worse, Sakura, doing that to me... I WANNA KEEP MY BALLS!!! I stood up as quick as I could and sprinted to the Hokage Tower, where Baa-Chan's office sat.

I kicked the door off its hinges because of how fast I was trying to get here, I just hope that Baa-Chan won't kick my face off.

"Who's there!?" Demanded an all-too-familiar booming voice. I didn't see her punch coming through the dust I had made and fell to the ground. Well, at least she didn't kick off my face...

"Baa-Chan! It's Naruto you Baka!" I yelled through my hand.

"N-Naruto?..."

"Yes yes yes, YOU DIDNT HAVE TO PUNCH ME, YA KNOW!!!"

"Welcome back!" Baa-Chan yelled as if she didn't punch me, square on the nose. I heard her mumbling about someone will be happy as well... I didn't quite catch it though. Happy about what? Eh, im just gonna let it go, to much effort to think about.

"Now that you know we're back... Can I go see ma friends?" I asked, slowly inching my way to the now obliterated door.

"No, I have a surprise. Close your eyes." I did as I was told and I could hear jingling. Before I knew what was happening, something spiky banged my bruised nose. I held my nose with one hand while my other hand picked up what was thrown at me by Baa-Chan. Keys? What am I gonna use these for?

" Your home."

"Eh???"

"We decided to give you something nice so we remodelled and upgraded everything in your old home. You won't be able recognise it, it's THAT amazing!!! What's even better, there is 2 other surprises waiting inside, so hurry up!"

"Whoa!!! Thanks so much Baa-Chan! Datettbayo!!! Waaaait... Theirs no catch there, is there?"

"Nope! Go home!"

Woah... A new home!!!

Well, that's chapter one done! (Hahaha rhymes :3) The I WANNA KEEP MY BALLS thing was totally un-called for, Sorry! Also, sorry about the ending, it was suckish :3 :3 :3.
It's really late and I did this all in one go. Tell me what you think by commenting and Have A Very Merry Christmas to all of my precious readers and fans on Wattpad and Fanficion.net and to all my friends and family! (Today is the 20/12/14)

x Pink