Gaara x Reader

Guys! This is not from this story! I'm just fulfilling my promise to Eliza.

(Gaara's POV)
Well Fuck. Stuck in the office again. *sigh* I'm so bored. I looked out the window to see couples walking around everywhere. Oh yeah. Valentine's Day. I sighed again as I realised that I still don't have a girlfriend yet. Man, I'm jealous of those couples. Always got someone to lean on, someone to hug...

WTF?! I, Gaara of the Sand, COMPLAINING THAT IM A LONER!!?!? Kami, I really am lonely.

Well... There's this one girl... But... She... Well, I doubt she likes me back. I sighed as I rested my chin on my palm.

There was a knock on the door. Please not be her.

(Reader's POV)

Okay! Today's that day! I'm gonna ask him! I rushed to his office and stood there for a while. What if he doesn't like me? What if he rejects?! WHAT IF HE HATES ME?!?! I could hear multiple sighs coming from his office, breaking me out of my paranoia. What's he upset about? Should I comfort him? Yeah. I should, CUS I'm nice like that! I knocked on the door.

( Author POV )

(Y/N) (aka Your Name) opened the door shyly.

"G-Gaara-Sama? There has been an awful lot of sighing going on in here." She smirked a little.

"O-oh. (Y/N). It's nothing." He said. He looked up into her E/C (eye colour) eyes and blushed a bit.

"So? Do you want to tell me this something?" She asked sweetly. He looked back down again and mumbled something that she couldn't quite hear.

"P-Pardon?"

"I'm lonely today..." He whispered lowly.

"I-I'm pretty sure that the girl I l- have feelings for, doesn't f-feel the same way." He stuttered.

"Oh. Who is she?" Y/N said as she hid the chocolates behind her back. Disappointment filled her as he said that.

"U-Uh... S-She is quite close to you..."

"Don't worry... You don't have to tell me. Besides, I have the same problem." She said sadly.

"He is a lot closer to you than you think..." She whispered.

"U-Um... N-no one is actually that close to me..."

"You gotta think outside the box!" Y/N winked.

"U-Um... Do you have any advice on how to... Um... A-ask her out?" He asked quietly.

"Well... You gotta be sweet and romantic..." She said. At that, Gaara came up with an idea. He slowly stood up and walked over to her.

"You mean, Like this?" He whispered. He wrapped his hands around Y/N's waist. He pulled her towards him and gave her a sweet kiss.

"Um... So that girl was me, huh?" She whispered.

"Was the guy me?" He asked hopefully. She pulled herself up to his lips and gave him a rough peck just under his lips because he was so tall.

"Yep!" She giggled as she popped the 'p'.

"Haha! You didn't reach. Want some help?" As he said that he picked her up by the waist and kissed her. This took her by surprise now that she wasn't touching the ground anymore. She loved it never the less. She kissed him back sweetly.

"Thanks!" She giggled. Now that she had her guy, made her feel extremely giddy.

The End.