Chapter Nine

"I OBJECT!!!" Yelled an angry and gruff... Voices?! What?! More than one people are objecting?! I felt tears prick the corner of my eyes. I turned around to see Kiba... And Father... At the door... Puffing as if they had been running...

"HOW DARE YOU OBJECT TO OUR WEDDING?! WHAT REASON IS THERE TO OBJECT?!" Yelled a pissed off Naruto. He gripped my hand tightly. I looked into his eyes and saw he was in Sage/Tailed beast mode (He's controlled the Nine Tails by now (;). He looked ready to kill. I hugged him from behind. Was Naruto going to hurt them?

"Naruto... Please calm down... We will make this work no matter what the reason... We will get married... I promise..." I whispered. I tried to make him stop. Besides. I had a bone to pick with my Father. I don't want Naru-koi to waste his time on that pathetic man, it's my job to take care of him after all he's done to me. Time for some serious payback time.

"Father! You have ruined my happiness for the last time!" I yelled at I stomped to where he stood.

"You have beaten me, cursed me, bullied me and sexually abused me too!" I shouted as everyone gasped.

"See citizens? This is the real Hiashi Hyuga! The almighty Hiashi, RAPED HIS OWN DAUGHTER!!!" I yelled as loud as I could so everyone could get the message clearly. I looked at Hiashi. His face was filled with astonishment and rage. I slapped him in the face as hard as I could. Oh my Kami, THAT FELT AWESOME!!!

"I've been waiting for so long to do that." I smirked above my 'Father'. By this time, Naruto had appeared behind me. He looked like he was going to cry because of what he had done to me and how much I've suffered... Or maybe that he didn't take my virginity first? What ever it was, He was mad. To the capital D.

"Hiashi Hyuga, I hereby take away your position as Head of the clan and have you arrested for life for Sexual, Mental and Physical Abuse." I hugged Naruto as tightly as I could and wept into his shoulder.

"Thank you so much... Now he won't bother me again." I whispered. I heard a vicious grown coming from the doors. Oh yeah, Kiba.

"Kiba... How could you? You know how long I've been waiting for this moment... So what reason would you have to ruin this for me and Naruto?" Kiba clenched his fists and looked down.

"Because... I... Um..."

"Come on! Spit it out!" Naruto yelled impatiently.

"I don't want you to marry because I love Hinata too! Hinata, your just as blind as Naruto... I've loved you since our first mission together... I've been trying to get you to notice me but you always fawned over Naruto! I love you Hinata... Please don't marry him..." I was shocked beyond belief... How? How did I not notice? Well... Kiba isn't the kind of person I would love like hug and kiss...

"Please Hinata..."

AAAAAAAAAANNNNND CLIFFHANGER!!! Hahaha! You probably all hate me but I've already got an idea for my next chapter so the wait won't be too long. Okay? C ya my lovelies!

Hiashi: Pink doesn't own Naruto.

Pink: Why are you out of your cell?!

Hiashi: Because I'm doing a disclaimer.

Pink: Mkay, you've done the disclaimer so get back in.

Hiashi: No.

Pink: *anger mark appears on forehead* GUMMI BEAR RASENGAN!!!

Hiashi: Shit! *runs into cell* Don't hurt me X3

Pink: Haheheh! I scared the bastard. *locks door*

MkayBai!