Chapter Eleven

( Sorry, I'm not good at fight scenes (; )

I looked at the unconscious girl in my arms. 'I love you too... Shion...' (Weird pairing, I know but I couldn't do Ino cus I ship Saino) Forget it. I'll help her myself! Everyone's to busy laughing to help her! I picked her up bridal style and walked briskly out of the church.

Naruto,
Okay so Kiba isn't a problem anymore... What am I going to do with Hiashi though?! That bastard should rot in hell! ... But he is Hinata-Chan's father... What am I going to do? Dammit! This is one of those times I wish Obaa-Chan was still alive so I could rely on her! I bet everyone does...

Hiashi wouldn't stay silent for long.

"Unlike Kiba, I have a justified reason! One that no one can disagree on! Nothing with change my mind with this objection!!!" Hiashi screeched, red faced.

"If your reason is so 'justified', then explain why. Why do you object to the Hokage's wedding?" He put an emphasis on Hokage, stating that I have power to do anything I wish to him. Damn right he should! I'm stronger than the fourth Hokage himself! Even Jiraiya said so!

"No one ever informed me of my daughter's wedding!!! No one ever told me that the heiress of the most powerful clan in Konoha was going bonded to a demon!"
I growled viciously at 'demon' and bit my tongue to keep my cool.

"May I remind you that Kuruma and I have bonded and will not take control? Plus, I controlled his power years ago. I strongly recommend you do not call me a demon." I said coolly with hints of anger laced in the sentence.

"May I remind you that 'Kuruma' destroyed the hidden leaf!"

"At least I didn't rape my daughter. Also, that was when I was born! Before he was sealed in me!" I retorted sharply. Hehehe, he can't beat that! Hiashi looked like he was going to scream. No, he looked like he would go on a Tailed Beast rampage with the anger in his appearance! Imagine what he would be thinking.... Oh Kami help us all! Hinata was trembling... Hinata...

"How dare you speak that like to me?!" He screamed with no restraints.

"Hiashi, you forget your place. You may be former clan head-"

"FORMER?!?!?!" Hiashi yelled with all his might.

"Let me finish! You may be former clan head, but I am the Hokage. I have the power to execute you if I wish." I frowned at the thought of executing someone. I hoped I didn't have to do that to anyone in my lifetime...

Hiashi was breathing heavily through his teeth in rage - nay - rage isn't enough to describe what he was feeling.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It's official, Hiashi has lost it. He ran at me, almost to try and kill me. Everyone panicked to get out of the church before they got hurt.

"Hinata, get behind me." I whispered to Hinata.

"Gladly." Then she backed my to the wall.

No ones Point Of View,

Hiashi tried to punch Naruto as hard as he could, but was found stuck. Naruto had caught his wrist. Hiashi struggled to get out of his grip and threw another punch with his other arm, but that was caught too. What he hadn't realised was that Naruto had made a shadow clone to catch his punches. Hiashi expelled some chakra from his wrists to burn Naruto's hands. There was a poof of smoke.
Yes! He fell for it! Naruto thought. He took advantage of the smoke to summon more shadow clones. This may be drastic, but to restrain him, I must use it.
Naruto made some hand signs faster than any Uchiha could read.

"Super chakra chain restraint Justu!" Naruto yelled as he slammed the ground with his right hand. He started to emanate a bright green chakra, as his he was healing himself.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto yelled. Suddenly, glowing chains erupted from the ground and wrapped around Hiashi tightly. Hiashi groaned in pain. He was immobilised. Naruto had learnt that technique when he was taming Kuruma with his Mother, it turns out that Naruto had the same special chakra that Kushina had, so he can restrain anything he wishes.

"You... Bastard!" Hiashi strained and struggled.

Naruto walked over to Hinata who was still trembling. He wrapped his arms tightly around Hinata in a tight embrace and kissed her forehead.

"Hinata-chan... What do you want to do with Hiashi?"

"..." She remained silent as if in thought.

"I'm sorry if I sound spoilt or like a bad person but... I... I want him..." She cringed before she said the last word.

.

.

.
"...Dead."