Chapter Five.

Hinata,
I can't believe it... Naruto-kun and I have been a couple for 2 weeks... That sounds so weird in my head... BUT SO PERFECT AT THE SAME TIME!!! I could feel my face heat up just thinking about it! My heart pounds so hard every time we kiss... I just melt into him every time we hug... Finally, my dreams have come true!

I continued to stroll down the very same street on the day he asked me out. I sighed happily remembering what happened at Lady. Tsunade's office. I still can't believe how wrong I was when I overheard Naruto-kun and Sakura-chan! I spotted a flash of orange, black and yellow dash across me then veering back towards me, skidding to a stop right infront of me. He suddenly swooped me off my feet, carrying me bridal style and roughly pecking me on the lips. I blushed a little at his romantic antics. (Hehe that rhymed!) I have grown surprisingly more confident around him over the past 2 weeks, so. I don't stutter as much around him anymore.

"Morning Hina-koi!" He beamed cheerfully.

"Hina-koi?"

"Yeah! Koi means love, doesn't it?"

"Of course, Naru-koi." I emphasised his name. I could see him look away slightly and blush a light tone of pink.

"I guess all people will hear from us will be 'Naru-koi! Hina-koi! Naru-koi! Hina-koi! Koi! Koi! Koi!'" Naruto cluckled. I giggled a little too.

" I guess so! Everyone will get very annoyed." I suddenly came up with an idea. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled myself up to him grazed my lips against his gently.

"What was that for?" He whispered.

"Being you." I whispered back. I rest my head in the crook of his neck. Suddenly, an extremely loud and low grumble interrupted our splendid moment. Both our heads shot up, but I was a little early. The top of my head collided with his chin painfully which made Naruto drop me. I landed on my butt with a loud thud as pain shot through my hindquarters. Naruto rubbed his chin in an awkward way. I rubbed my head and butt to try and soothe the pain.

"I'm so sorry!" We both yelled. When we realised our syncronised actions, we broke out in a fit of laughter. Oh my gosh! At this rate, my ovaries are gonna explode! The loud grumble came back again.

"Eheheh! I'm starving, let's go to Ichiraku's!" Naruto exclaimed sheepishly. I giggled again at what had just happened.

"Of course Naru-koi." I smiled. I got back up and brushed myself off. I took a look around to see everyone staring at us. Some girls were fangirling while some guys were snickering and laughing.
My face burned when I realised that ALL that just happened... In public... At peak hour... IM SO EMBARRASSED!!!

"Hina-koi? Are you 'right? Your face...is...red..." He said, seeming to realise that I was blushing instead of 'having a fever'.

"Hm. We should get outta here so we won't embarrass ourselves any further." Naruto-kun stated giddily. I nodded quickly and took Naruto-kun's hand and headed off to Ichiraku's.

Sakura,
"Hello Lady Tsunade. You summoned?"

" Yes. Sakura, we had a report saying that a young boy saw a badly injured man. By the boy's description, he was covered in blood; both old an new. Plus, he had dark hair." Oh my! I hope I'll get there in time...

" So my mission is to look for this man, and heal him? "

"Correct."

"Lady Tsunade, where a bouts was the man?"

"The boy said that he was chasing a ball that had fallen into bushes during lunch time at the academy. He caught sight of a man that was on the brink of death. Check the forests of the academy." Lady Tsunade said in a booming voice. I bowed slightly.