Chapter Eight

(That's Hinata's dress!)

Naruto

Today's the day. The day I get married to the most amazing girl on the planet. I feel like I'm gonna explode from happened and nervousness! What if Hinata makes the run around? What if she's not ready?! NO!!! She's not like that, she's loved me since we were kids... She wouldn't bail on me... I pulled my collar nervously as the bridesmaids and flower girl walked down the aisle, then, music started. Holy Crap. How did this woman end up loving me of all people? She looked gorgeous in her dress. That lavender dress made her look like a princess! Where the hell did she get that?! It looks expensive... (=T-T=) She had her arm intertwined in Neji's arm as she had tears in her eyes... Damn, Hinata! If you cry, I'll cry, and I'll seem like a woose! She reached the end of the alter and stood infront of me. I guess she couldn't hold it in anymore. I could clearly see her crying under the vail. Her body jolted slightly as she hicced. I lifted her vail and kissed her sweetly.

"Hina-koi, it's okay." I whispered.

"Naru-koi, I'm not sad. I'm just so happy!" She whispered back.

"Haha! I haven't even started Erm... Priesting... And you're already kissing her!" Pervy-Sage laughed loudly.

"Awwww!" Everyone said at our fluffiness.

"Eheheh!" I clucked sheepishly.

"*sigh* Hinata, do you promise to love, defend, and stay by Naruto when in sickness, and in health? Whether he is right or wrong?" Pervy-Sage said as he emphasised wrong.
I silently glared at the old perv.

"I do." She choked.

"Naruto, do you promise to love, defend, and stay by Hinata when in sickness, and in health? Whether she is right or wrong?"

"Believe it!" I beamed.

"Okay, Does anyone have any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace." No one better object, or they will get a special talk with persuasion, and reasoning! I mentally kissed my fists. Hehehe...

Suddenly, the doors burst open with a frightening bang. Everyone snapped their heads towards the doors.

"I OBJECT!!!" The basterd yelled.

Sorry for the short chappies everyone! I always end up writing the perfect cliffhangers early without knowing. Did you like the dress?

x Pink