Chapter 35

"No. My nanny's name is not Jamie...her name is Fiona. Doctor Fiona." I think my world stopped because of he has said.

"Baby, are you sure? H-how did you know?" He smiled at me at sumubo lang ito ng ice cream.

I feel like my mind is about to explode with all of these infromation inside my head. Especially it is coming from him. This is Aster for fucking sake!

"I am sure, Daddy. I won't say if it's faked. Hindi po ako nag i spread ng fake news."

"B-but...just what the fuck. Oh, I'm sorry for my words, baby."

"Talk to my father and nanny, Daddy. That's the best thing you can do if you don't want to lose my Mommy. Don't go to Mommy because her mind is not okay po."

"Anong hindi okay? Do you also know that she has amnesia?"

"Amnesia? What is that?" So he doesn't know about it.

"Like forgetting some of your memories. You will forget me and other people." Pag e explain ko sakaniya.

"She has like that? I didn't know. I just know that she has traumatic experience in the past that's why she has Doc Ona with her."

Wait. Bakit nga ba may doctor si Lancie? Alam ng doctor na may amnesia siya? Ofcourse, Pat was the one who hired her for her tapos babae niya pa?! Tapos nanny pa ni Aster?! Tangina! Papatayin ko na talaga siya! I have enough reasons now to kill him!

"What traumatic experience?"

"Mommy didn't tell you, Dad?"

"N-no. I don't know anything about it." Maybe this traumatic experience that she has is the reason why she can't remember me and anything related to me.

"My grandmother died four years ago. She's been in the hospital for two years that's why my nanny was the one who took care of me and Reid. Mommy couldn't take care of me kasi ang sabi po noon ni Nanny, hindi po siya maka usap. I thought at first my mom was my nanny but no. That was also the reason why Mom is scared of hospital. She got that phobia po there." Hinihingal na kwento niya dahil sa haba ng sinabi niya.

"So that means your nanny and your father have this relationship for a long time?"

She's been her doctor ever since so it's possible right? But what about Jamie?! That fucking Jamie Tan! Tangina. Ganito ba karami ang naging babae ng gagong Patricio na 'yon?! Napaka gwapo naman niya yata putangina niya.

"I am not sure about that Daddy. That's why talk to them if you want to know everything because I don't know all."

"What about Reid? Does he know?"

"Yes po. She likes my nanny so much. They are always together here in Europe but Mom doesn't know. We don't tell because she'll get hurt."

Naguguluhan ako. Naguguluhan ako at nagagalit ako lalo kay Patricio. Just what the fuck right?! Paano niya nagawang gawin 'to kay Lancie especially sa mga bata?! The kids know! Tapos nakakasama pa ni Reid 'yung Fiona?!

"Where's your father? I want to punch him."

"Why po? Don't hurt him. He helps my Mom so much. Please talk to my nanny, daddy. For you to know everything."