Introduction

A/N: So, I already started this story, then I decided I didn't like it, so I'm rewriting it. Sorry for any mistakes, I like to type fast. I will be doing the chapters form the first episode to the last, in order. Also, please don't put anything mean in the comments. If you don't like it, don't read it. And I don't want any suggestions unless I ask for some in the particular chapter. That's it. I hope you enjoy! Also, who's excited for tua season two? Gonna be the longest two months ever! 

     Disclaimer! : I don't own Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn! Only my own characters- Olivia, Amanda, and Andrew Miller.

                                  Aidan Gallagher as Nicky Harper

                                               Lizzy Greene as Dawn Harper

                                           Mace Coronel as Dicky Harper

                                      Casey Simpson as Ricky Harper

                         Kyla Drew Simmons as Mae Valentine

     Olivia has light brown hair, light blue eyes, and even though she is super short, she is definitely the prettiest girl in school

     Olivia has light brown hair, light blue eyes, and even though she is super short, she is definitely the prettiest girl in school. A lot of boys flirt with her, but she turns them down, only having her eyes on one particular boy.

                                         PROLOGUE 

    Olivia Miller has known the Harpers her whole life. Literally. When her mom took her home from the hospital, the Harpers were the first to see her. This is because their parents are best friends, and have been since high school. The Harpers and the Millers do literally everything together. Literally everything.

     They own Tom's get sporty together, they do game night together, they shop together, the Miller couple and the Harper couple even got married on the same day. Their children are only a week apart.  Anything they do, it's together. Their kids do everything together too. Olivia is often called the fifth quad. 

     They even live right next to each other. Olivia spends almost every night at the Harper house, and any night she's not spending with them, Dawn is spending at her house. Olivia has clothes and a toothbrush at the Harper house, and Dawn has the same at the Miller house.

     The Millers often eat their meals at the Harper house, and they go on trips together. 

     Olivia's hobby is cheer. She's been the cheer captain on every team she's ever been on. She does competitive cheer, and sometimes she just cheers for fun. When she's old enough, she'll join the cheer team at school.

     Nicky calls her Livy, and has been ever since he could say it.  Even though Olivia loves Ricky, she just doesn't have a connection with him like she does the other quads, so he doesn't have a nickname for her. Dicky calls her Olive, since that was the best he could do when they tried to get him to say her name, and it just kinda stuck. Dawn and Mae, her best friends, call her Ollie. When they were little, their parents wanted Dawn to call her Ollie, because they knew they would be best friends, so she did, and always have called her Ollie. And since Dawn calls her Ollie, Mae does too.

     Olivia is kind and caring, always the first person to talk to the new kid and show them around, and always the first person to ask if somebody was all right if they got hurt, and going up to check, just to make sure. Every time she turned down a boy, she did it in the nicest way possible. Did everything in the nicest way possible. But, if you mess with her or any of her friends or family, she will mess right back. 

     She is the most popular girl in school, and everyone wants to be her friend. They feel honored if her number is saved in their phone. A lot of people are too scared to talk to her, even though she will talk to literally anybody who talks to her. If somebody is having a bad day, their day is immediately better if she just smiles to them in the hall, which she does to basically everybody she passes. 

     The quads all have different styles of clothing, and so does Olivia. She wears dresses, skirts with a cute shirt tucked in, leggings with a baggy or workout shirt, and skinny jeans with a fancy shirt.

                                        That's everything!

word count: 827