39

Double update!!!!
Because I am happy!!!!!!!

The meeting room was silent. Namjoon was sitting in the middle. Yoongi on his left followed by Ken. Hoseok sat on the right followed by Taehyung. They were waiting for the last member to come. But Namjoon started the briefing, "Okay, so, we are here because there were cases of someone following us. We found out who was following you. He was sent by Seokjin hyung."

"And you were being followed by my husband." They all looked at the door and smiled.

Ken stood up and started walking towards him, "Ahh!! Welcome, Baekhyun. You are finally out."

Baekhyung hit the back of his head, "Yah! Don't greet me when you left me for 4 months to rot in jail."

Ken winced and went back to his seat pouting. Baekhyun sat beside Taehyung. Namjoon spoke, "Welcome hyung."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Explain. Why did you not get me out of the jail? Young master is very generous compared to your ass."

Namjoon chuckled, "We were going to contact Heechul hyung, but Seokjin hyung did it first. And I couldn't risk your identity by giving the same case to him. But I am sorry."

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes and then smiled, "You are forgiven. Now back to the case. My husband was following you guys. He almost caught me. Gosh, I had to seduce him to leave the clues that night."

Hoseok made a face, "Okay, TMI. We don't want to know. But why is Seokjin hyung making your husband follow us?"

Baekhyun chuckled, "He was jealous of RM. He wanted to put a face to that jealousy and hatred."

Namjoon sighed and pouted, "It's his gang. I am just a replacement."

Everyone wanted to coo so hard, but it was an important meeting and he was the boss, so they just kept it to themselves. Taehyung broke the silence, "Now what? We let him follow us?"

Baekhyun shook his head, "Seokjin ordered him to stop following us. He won't be doing it now."

Yoongi hummed, "Your husband is really smart, huh?" Baekhyun proudly grinned and nodded. "Anyway, the problem is solved so I think the meeting is dismissed?"

Baekhyun spoke again, "No! Uh, actually, I told Chanyeol that I quit my job. And I am going to an interview with a new company while I come here."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "And?"

Baekhyun smiled, "The company is The Moon."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "You failed your interview."

He was about to say something else when his phone rang and Baekhyun smiled again, a devilish smile, "Speaker, please." Namjoon picked it up.

Hey, Joonie. How are you?

Namjoon smiled, "I am fine hyung. What about you?"

Ahh! I am fine. Namjoon-ah, hyung needs a favour. Will you do it?"

Namjoon frowned and looked at Baekhyun, "Sure hyung."

You know my friend Chanyeol, his husband just quit his job. His ex boss was a jackass. He went to jail because of his boss.

Namjoon looked at Baekhyun with more intensity, "Really? That's bad."

I know, right. Such a fuc-

"What can I do for you hyung?" Namjon cut him knowing whatever he was going to say was for him.

So he is coming to your company for an interview. His name is Byun Baekhyun.

Namjon chuckled, "Are you telling me to hire him just because he is your friend's husband."

Aniya aniya.(No, no) Just, you know, consider him first. I-if he is qualified.

Namjoon laughed, "Okay, I'll see what I can do. I'll hire him at a place that he deserves from his resume. Happy?"

There was a giggle from the other side and Namjoon put off the speaker and put the phone on his ear "Very happy. Thank you Jooonie-ah. Oh, I'll be free early today, you don't have to pick me up."

Namjoon smiled, "It's okay, I'm leaving early too. I'll pick you up. Text me the time and I'll be there."

*sigh* Okay. I'll text you.

He smiled and cut the call. He heard Ken whispering 'whipped' but he ignored it and focused on Baekhyun, "Show me your resume."

Baekhyun was confused, "What, I don't have it. You don't need a resume. You know my abilities."

Namjoon smirked, "Great. I am sorry to inform you that you are not hired."

Baekhyun smirked too, "Fine, I'll just call young master."

Namjoon sighed and closed his eyes. Let's just say, Baekhyun was hired as the head of the public relations team. The same work that he did for the gang.

~

"... you could have been an idol right now."

"Ah! You are making me shy, hyung."

"No, I am serious. I never knew you could rap! That was awesome."

Namjoon and Seokjin had gone to Karaoke after Seokjin's shift and Namjoon had rapped smoothly while Seokjin tried to rap along. And thus Seokjin came to the conclusion that Namjoon could be an idol.

Namjoon laughed, "I am flattered."

Seokjin chuckled. He flew his hands in the air, "You should. Me, Kim Seokjin, gave you a compliment."

Namjoon laughed and bowed, "Thank you, your highness."

Seokjin went red and hit Namjoon on his shoulder, "Yaah, people are watching. Get up."

Namjoon laughed and hooked his hand around Seokjin's shoulder and started walking. They walked a considerable amount. Suddenly two kids stepped in front of them, "Give me all your possession." One had a knife in his hand. When Namjoon was about to say something three kids came from behind, "Don't do anything funny. We don't want to hurt you."

Seokjin looked at Namjoon.