9

Guess who's back!
Me!!!!!

Seokjin had never run this fast in his life. After Jungkook said something bad happened to Yoongi, he made a dash and for some reason, Namjoon thought it would be good to follow him. They both reached the room and Seokjin entered the room to see Yoongi all covered in blood and his vitals fluctuating. Jungkook was trying desperately to control them and mend the damage. He went near Yoongi and put his hand on his chest. Seokjin's eyes went wide like he knew what exactly was wrong. He looked at Jungkook, "What happened?" 

Jungkook stopped whatever he had been doing, "I- I came here to see him and ask if he was okay, b- but when I reached the door, I saw someone running from the room and his h- hands were full of blood and then I came in running to see that Yoongi hyung..." Jungkook was crying uncontrollably and was shivering badly. 

"Did you see who he was?" Namjoon asked with an anger-filled voice. Jungkook just shook his head. Before namjoon could say anything, Jimin came in with Hoseok and Taehyung, "The OT is ready, let's shift him quickly." Seokjin nodded and the process started. 

They were in front of the OT when Seokjin turned to Jungkook, "I'm not allowing you in the OT. You are not stable and this can be a problem during the operation." Jungkook was about to protest when Seokjin looked at Namjoon, "Namjoon-shi, can you take care of him for me?" Namjoon just gave a nod and Seokjin went in the OT.

~

It had been one hour. In this one hour, Jungkook had cried till he finally slept in namjoon's shoulder. Hoseok had been pacing up and down the corridor and Taehyung had sat beside Namjoon, trying to help Namjoon control his anger. A few minutes later, finally, the OT lights turned off and Seokjin came out, exhausted from the operation. As soon as he came out, he sat on the bench, tilting his head against the wall and closed his eyes. He sighed and finally got up. He met with four eager faces He sighed again, "He is fine. You can meet him for two hours." Relief spread all over their face. 

Jungkook hugged Seokjin tightly, "What was wrong hyung?"

Seokjin broke the hug and looked at Namjoon, "Someone had opened the stitches and also punched him hard in the chest, which just did the worst thing for him, considering the recent surgery. You can file a complaint against it."

Namjoon chuckled, "That would put you under the process too. I'm not doing anything that can ruin your career."

Jimin came out and whispered something in Seokjin's ears which made him boil with anger. He looked at Namjoon, "Please file a complaint. That son of a bitch is going to pay for it." 

Namjoon was confused, "What happened?" 

Jimin sighed, "Yoongi-shi is conscious now and I asked him who he was. He said he was someone from the hospital and I showed every doctor on my phone and it turned out it was Dr Han." He then looked at Seokjin, "Hyung, if he files a complaint, we will be the one that would get suspended not him. I wish you still owned the hospital."

Namjoon was beyond confused, "Wait a minute, what do you mean Seokjin should own the hospital?"

Jungkook smiled at  Namjoon, "Jin hyung is the son of Kim Jonghyun (We love you!) and he made this hospital." 

Something changed in Namjoon, though no one noticed, he knew what changed in him. He looked at Jungkook, "Who owns it now?" 

Jungkook thought for a while, "Someone called Jackson Wang." 

Namjoon smirked, "Hoseok prepare the lawsuit, we are filing a complaint." He was about to walk away, but he stopped and turned back, "Don't worry Seokjin, whoever this Dr Han is, he will regret messing up with you." He flashed a smile and went away with Hoseok and Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at Seokjin, "What was that supposed to mean?" Seokjin just shrugged and went to Yoongi to see if he was doing fine.

~

Two hours later Seokjin's team was sitting in the canteen doing nothing. Namjoon just came by to get coffee and saw the team. He was confused, "What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you be with Yoongi hyung?"

Jungkook sighs, "We can't be with the patient while there is a hearing against us in the board meeting." 

Namjoon's mouth 'o' with the realisation that he had filed a complaint. "Don't worry you guys won't suffer."

Seokjin eyes him with doubt, "Well I don't care about me. I'm just worried about my staff."

One of the nurses got up from her seat and went to Seokjin, "It's okay, Dr Kim. It was already an honour to work under you!" The rest of the nurses nodded and smiled brightly. 

Seokjin chuckled, "Ah!  I'm thankful to all of you for doing such an amazing job. Don't worry. I'll open a cafe and give all of you a job there." Everyone laughed except Namjoon. 

"Look, I'm not joking okay? I'm serious. Nothing will happen to you guys." Namjoon repeated himself hoping that they will take him seriously. 

Jimin shook his head, "With Dr Han's father being head, our team is bound to lose the job. So that he can resume his practice again." 

Seokjin looked at Namjoon, "Why are not in the meeting."

Namjoon just gave up on making them take him seriously, "Hoseok hyung had filed the complaint. He is really good at using the law."

Taehyung came in with wide strokes of the walk, "Hyung, we found the man who drugged Yoongi hyung."

Namjoon smirked, "That's great! You know what to do." Taehyung nodded. 

Seokjin and his team didn't even ask what it meant. They were all in their own world chattering and laughing. Making memories. Namjoon just smiled at them and drank his coffee, never missing how Seokjin laughed and made people laugh in this situation. He really is something else. How can one not fall in love with beauty? But something told him to stop feeling like that. But he couldn't control his smile when he saw at Seokjin with pure admiration and respect. 

A few minutes later, Hoseok came in the canteen with files in his hand. He went to Seokjin and gave him the files, "Congratulations, you won."

Seokjin was utterly shocked, "Wait, what?"

Hoseok chuckled, "The judgement is, quote-unquote, 'Dr Han and his father are found guilty for tampering with Kim Seokjin's office as well as putting a patient's life in danger. Thus, they are fired from their respective jobs and Dr Han's license has been cancelled for a lifetime.' "

For a complete minute, no one moved. But after that, there was chaos. People were cheering and congratulating Seokjin and each other. 

Seokjin was happy too. He was smiling ear to ear. And Namjoon just melted then. "How?" He asked Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled, "Just used some laws here and there and asked for security camera videos from the hard drive. I was sure he wouldn't have had access to those." 

Seokjin smiled and thanked him over and over again. He went to Namjoon, "Thanks. This really means a lot to me. You saved their careers and probably their lives." He said looking at his staff rejoicing the judgement. 

"It's my pleasure, Seokjin-shi." Namjoon smiled flashing his dimples. Seokjin's heart stopped. He had never really seen the younger properly. He was just too attractive. And the dimples just added to it. He was clearly breathtaking. But Seokjin would not admit it. He still remembered what Namjoon said.