11

They reached club and drove off to Seokjin's house. When they reached there, Namjoon was shocked to see that Seokjin lived in an apartment. Maybe it was bigger from inside. He thought. He really wanted to investigate, so when Seokjin invited him in, he didn't resist. The house was just big enough for one person. It was small but comfy. The furniture was just simple and elegant. The house was painted in soft cream colour. It really looked like it was Seokjin's house. The living room was decorated by pictures of him with Jungkook and Jimin; of him with his family. Namjoon started at the family picture for a bit longer than he had expected.

"You want something to drink?" Namjoon's train of thought was broken by Seokjin. 

"Water will do." Namjoon smiled. Seokjin nodded and came back from the kitchen with glass. "You have a nice house hyung." Namjoon smiled softly

"Thank you. You can stay here today. It's too late to drive anyways. I have a guest room there." Seokjin pointed a finger to the room as he sat beside Namjoon on the couch. 

Namjoon shook his head, "It's fine. I'll get home safe." They sat in comfortable silence. 

Seokjin finally broke the silence, "Namjoon, why didn't you ask me out on a date? Like we flirted so much."

Namjoon smirked at the disappointment laced voice of the elder, "Would you say yes?" 

Seokjin shrunk under Namjoon's heavy gaze, "I mean- Yeah maybe."

Namjoon chuckled, "I am just respecting your professionalism, hyung." Seokjin looked at him with doe eyes but before he could ask Namjoon continued, "I know you denied me earlier because Yoongi hyung is your patient and I'm related to him. So when hyung gets discharged, I'm gonna ask you again. And I'm sure by then we would have been much closer. I won't give up on you so easily." Namjoon smiled and leaned closer to Seokjin. Oh, he wanted to control his body so bad. But he could not. Seokjin was like a magnet. He just leaned closer. Seokjin's breath hitched. He knew this was wrong but he needed this. Needed the contact so bad. So he did the most 'logical' thing. He closed his eyes, leaned closer to Namjoon and connected their lips. He was taking a big risk. This could turn into something very bad or something that he will really relish. 

Namjoon was shocked, but he didn't hold back and kissed Seokjin back sliding his hand on Seokjin's back and other cupping his cheek. Seokjin's hands moved to Namjoon's chest, slowing moving up towards his neck. His hands rest on the neck, thumb rubbing against Namjoon's skin. Namjoon broke the kiss and smiled at Seokjin, their foreheads still connected. Seokjin smiled back, now red with embarrassment. Namjoon initiated the kiss this time. Seokjin whimpered at the suddenness. They both fell back on the couch, still kissing passionately. Namjoon bit Seokjin's lower lip and as Seokjin gasped, Namjoon slide his tongue in his mouth. He explored every inch of Seokjin's mouth making him moan and whine. 

Suddenly something struck Namjoon. He broke the kiss and sat properly, head buried in his hands. 

"Hey, Joon. What happened?" Seokjin asked with a worried expression. 

Namjoon looked up with teary eyes, "I'm sorry hyung. Just after saying that I would wait. I- I'm so sorry." 

Seokjin hugged Namjoon from the side, "Joon-ah, I initiated the kiss. It's not your fault okay? I'm not gonna judge you on this okay?" 

Namjoon nodded and smiled with tears still in the eyes. Seokjin smiled and wiped the tears off of Namjoon's face. He kissed Namjoon on his cheek and hugged again. "I should go, hyung. It's getting late." 

Seokjin nodded, "Drive safely." His heart ached. Because Namjoon was leaving. Because Namjoon was so sweet. Because he really wanted more but couldn't be greedy with his feelings. Because he finally realised that he was falling for Namjoon. 

~

The next day, Namjoon went to the hospital very early. He went to Yoongi and sat on the chair by his bed, head in his hands and deadly silent. Yoongi patted his knee, "You are scaring me Namjoon, what happened?"

Namjoon looked up and took a deep breath, "Seokjin hyung-"

Yoongi was confused, "He what?"

Namjoon finally spoke after taking some more time, "He is master's son."

Yoongi's eyes were wide, "What?" Namjoon just nodded. They sat in silence but it was not comfortable, it was really thick and suffocating. "Are you going to give up on him?"

Namjoon looked at Yoongi with teary eyes, "We kissed yesterday."

If Yoongi was not surprised before, he was sure now, "You what?" 

Namjoon flinched at the high voice, "I- I'm sorry. It was that the situation was just- I am sorry." 

Yoongi instantly softened when he saw the tears roll from Namjoon's eyes, "It's okay Joon. It's fine. I'm sure master won't mind you dating Seokjin. He'll be happy. But I'm just worried that if this thing doesn't work then it would be a problem."

Namjoon nodded, "I know hyung. And I'll give my everything to make it work. I promise." 

Yoongi smiled, "I know you will."

They sat in silence, till Namjoon bid Yoongi adieu. 

~

Seokjin was so disappointed when he came to check on Yoongi but didn't find Namjoon there. 

"He has an important meeting," Yoongi smirked. 

"I'm not looking for Namjoon." Seokjin rolled his eyes. 

"But I didn't say I was talking about Namjoon." Yoongi smiled wider. 

Seokjin looked like a deer caught in the headlights, "Whatever. Go to sleep. You need to sleep."

Yoongi laughed and pretended to sleep. 

Seokjin went out of the room and kicked the nearest bench only to hurt himself. "Ugh! Stupid Namjoon! Stupid Yoongi!" He sat there holding his leg and his tears. Did Namjoon saw that as a mistake? What if he doesn't like Seokjin anymore. But he said he will ask again. What if he won't? The thoughts were broken when he saw Jimin giggling on his phone. "What the hell are you doing?" 

Jimin flinched, "Hyung, you scared me! And I'm talking to my hook up from last night. His name is Lee Taemin and he is such a sweetheart. Also huge dick energy." 

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "I'm going home. Take care of the patients."

Before Jimin could even ask what was wrong, Seokjin was out of view. He ran to his car and drove off to his house at the fastest speed he could. 

As he reached home, he slammed the door shut and slide down back facing the door. The tears that he had stopped till now broke and he cried, hugging is legs. He didn't know why it hurts. Yoongi said he was busy, right? He stood up after an hour or two and went to his bed. He cried himself to sleep.