33

Namjoon was home again.

His maids were being ordered around,

By Seokjin.

The elder had insisted on taking Namjoon home and taking care that he was resting completely for a week. At first Seokjin was in awe of the house. It was twice as big as his and maybe it was because it was a penthouse. But he soon got used to it as Seokjin's actual house was much bigger. He had taken to it himself to instruct everyone that Namjoon was not allowed to stress about anything. Namjoon sighed with happiness and went to his room to bath. He had been smelling like a hospital and he hated it.

When Namjoon came back to the hall, he heard Seokjin humming to some unknown tune in the kitchen. He went there and saw Seokjin cooking something. He smiled to himself and went closer to him, "You should have told the cook to make something if you needed."

Seokjin turned back and smiled, "I wanted to cook for you."

Namjoon was confused, "I thought you would be scared by my sudden entry."

Seokjin laughed, "Dad taught me to recognise people by their footsteps. You can't scare me."

Of course he did. Namjoon thought and smiled at Seokjin. Seokjin went back to cooking and soon the smile on Namjoon's face faded. He looked at his feet, "I am sorry. I ruined your birthday and our date. I should have been more careful. Shouldn't have eaten-"

He was cut by a pair of soft lips on his. He was shocked. The lips went away as soon as they had come and Namjoon already missed the touch. He noticed, Seokjin had turned the stove off and came up to him. Seokjin smiled fondly at Namjoon and maybe Namjoon could also see a hint of guilt in them, "I should be the one saying sorry Namjoon-ah. I doubted you because of those photos."

Namjoon shook his head, "It was your birthday hyung."

Seokjin smiled and cupped Namjoon's face, "Doesn't matter. The only thing matters is that you are safe." Namjoon smiled widely, flashing his dimples. Seokjin remembered how those dimples are his weakness. He caressed the cheek with his thumb and kissed the dimple. Namjoon put both the hands on the counter caging Seokjin between him and the counter.

Seokjin looked into Namjoon's eyes. Those eyes had galaxies in them. They were sparkling with love, adoration, admiration and lust. Seokjin laughed internally at himself for finding lust with other pure emotions too. But isn't lust pure, when we are with one person that we love the most? Isn't it pure when it is on both sides? Isn't it pure when it becomes the tool to show how much we love the other?

A kiss on his forehead brought him back to reality. Namjoon smiled at him, "You are thinking too much."

Seokjin nodded and hid his face in Namjoon's neck, "I am just glad this all ended."

Namjoon wrapped his hands around Seokjin's waist and hid his face in Seokjin's hair, "Me too."

~

They were sitting on Namjoon's bed and watching some sappy drama. Seokjin was sleeping on Namjoon's uninjured chest while Namjoon played with his hair. There was a kissing scene and Namjoon realised that Seokjin's ears were red. He slowly pulled him up, "Why are you embarrassed?"

Seokjin whined, "I'm not!"

Namjoon smiled and cupped his face and connected their lips. Seokjin smiled and responded back immediately. He shuddered when Namjoon bit his bottom lip. He moaned and Namjoon slipped his tongue in his mouth, making Seokjin squirm. Seokjin whined when he felt the fabric of the bed under him. He didn't know when they had fallen back. He moaned when Namjoon began to lick and nip on Seokjin's neck. Namjoon's hand went under his shirt, kneading the hot skin until it reached his nipples. He swiped his thumb on it gently, but hard enough to make Seokjin almost scream. Both of them were half hard by now. Seokjin opened his eyes in shock, "Nam-namjoon, baby, stop."

Namjon stopped and looked at him with fear in his eyes, "What happened hyung?"

Seokjin was breathing heavily, "We can't do this."

Namjoon looked both shocked and scared, "Why?"

Seokjin cupped his face and pulled him to his face, "You just returned from the hospital. I can't let you hurt again."

Namjoon pouted, "But I will be careful."

Seokjin chuckled breathily, "Your stitches are not broken yet. I'll open them the day after tomorrow. I don't want to risk anything Joonie."

Namjoon was still pouting. He got up and sat with his back on the headboard, "Don't Joonie me, hyung."

Seokjin laughed and got up, still catching his breath. He kissed the stitches through the shirt and laid his head on Namjoon's stomach, "I promise we will continue this once you are completely recovered. Just not now. Please?"

Namjoon sighed in defeat and started to play with Seokjin's hair, "Okay."

Seokjin hummed with content and closed his eyes, "Joonie?" Namjoon hummed. Seokjin got up and looked at him, "I love you." Namjoon smiled widely and attacked Seokjin with kisses all over his face. Seokjin giggled, "Calm down tiger."

Namjoon looked at Seokjin with the most adorable smile, "Say it again."

Seokjin smiled mischievously, "Golden words are not repeated."

Namjoon whined, "Hyuuung..."

Seokjin laughed but when he didn't get a response, he stopped and looked at Namjoon. Namjoon was sitting with hands folded on his chest and looking away with a bigger pout on his face. Seokjin wanted to coo so badly, but he controlled, "Joon-ah." Namjoon only huffed in response.

Seokjin forced Namjoon to look at him, "I love you Kim Namjoon. Just watching you in the operation theatre with so many bruises and cuts and the knife in your chest made me feel like I was losing an important person again. I felt like losing a part of me. I don't want to lose anyone again. I love you so much, that if appa had not tied me to his promise, I would have killed that bitch right then."

Namjoon laughed and kissed his nose, "You know what? I would like to see you in action someday. I was kinda turned on when you were ordering Taemin around."

Seokjin blushed and looked away, "Shut up."

Namjoon kissed his cheek, "I love you too."

Seokjin sighed and put his head back on Namjoon's uninjured chest, "Let's go to sleep."

Namjoon caressed his arm, "Hyung, will you move in with me?"

Seokjin sat up and looked at Namjoon in shock, "Namjoon-ah, I-"

Namjoon put his finger on Seokjin's lips, "You don't have to answer now. You can move in whenever you are ready. Just remember, the offer is always open."

Seokjin smiled and nodded.