31

I love reading your comments!!!
Thank you for your love and support (〒﹏〒)
Enjoy the chapter(≧▽≦)

Seokjin was sitting on the extra stretcher in the operation theatre. He had been meditating ever since he had heard the news of Namjoon coming to the hospital. He was ready with his scrub, mask and gloves on. After almost twenty minutes, there was a stretcher brought in the operation theatre. He opened his eyes and stood up. Everyone was expecting him to cry when he would see his boyfriend. But Seokjin immediately went into a professional stance. He took a deep breath and went to Namjoon's side. He looked at the bruises and cuts that Namjoon had and tried not to tear up.

He closed his eyes and put his hand on Namjoon's chest feeling the areas for possible damage. He opened his eyes, "Not much damage done by the knife. Jungkook, get the cotton pad ready."

Jungkook nodded and took the pad and stood beside him. Seokjin took the knife out slowly, making sure not to cut any other blood vessels. As soon as the knife was out, Jungkook put the cotton pad on the wound. Jimin took the knife and put it in a clip bag labelled 'evidence.'

Seokjin extended his hand, "Cotton." Medical scissors with a cotton ball were given to him. He cleaned the area and looked at Jimin, "Body vitals?"

Jimin looked at the monitor, "Blood pressure under control. Heavy blood loss. External blood supply is ready."

Seokjin nodded, "Thread." A medical thread was given to him and he started to close the would. As soon as he was done, he looked at Jimin, "Connect external blood supply." Jimin nodded and connected the needle to Namjoon's back of the elbow.

Seokjin scanned the body and looked at the nurse, "Bring the primary first aid." As Seokjin got the aid, he treated the other wounds and sighed, closing his eyes, "Shift him to the special room 1."

~

Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok and Ken were sitting outside the operation theatre. Taehyung had been crying and Hoseok was trying to calm him down. Yoongi was tensed more than he was showing. Ken was worried about both Namjoon and Seokjin.

A few minutes later, Jungkook came out looking exhausted. He went to the group and sighed, "Namjoon hyung is fine. We shifted him to special room 1. You can see him after half an hour."

Everyone in the group sighed in relief, but Ken immediately stood and looked at Jungkook, "Jin...?"

Jungkook looked at him, "Still in the OT."

Ken ran to the OT and as soon as he opened the door, his heart broke. Seokjin was sitting in the corner, holding his knees near his chest and crying. Ken ran to him and engulfed him in a hug, "Jinnie, baby. It's okay. Shh. You did good work. I'm proud of you."

Seokjin was crying bitterly, "I-I didn't think about h-him being k-kidnapped."

Ken hushed him. He broke the hug and wiped the tears, "We didn't know that this could happen. You have known him just for weeks." Seokjin nodded and hugged Ken tightly.

They sat like that for a few minutes and then Seokjin spoke, "Let's go out."

Ken nodded and stood up with him. He and Seokjin went out. Yoongi wanted to say something, but Ken shook his head from the back and he got the signal. Everyone remained silent. Seokjin sighed, "I am sure you guys are tired. Get some rest. I'll call you when he comes to his senses."

Hoseok wanted to protest but his body was giving up. All nodded and Jungkook took them to another room so they could be treated too if they had any injuries.

~

Namjoon tried to move his hand, but he couldn't move it. He tried to feel the fabric under his hand. It was very soft. Am I home? He tried to open his eyes, but as he opened them, the light was blinding. He groaned. As his eyes got adjusted, he looked around. There was a side table with fruits and the other side was something beeping. The room was white and there was a full-length window on the side of his bed. He tried to get up, but his chest betrayed him and fell back grunting.

There was a hand on his shoulder. He got alert and tried to shove the hand but as he saw the person, he sighed in relief. It was Seokjin. His Seokjin. Slowly the incidents sunk in and he was worried if he could really call Seokjin his anymore. He tried to speak but his throat was too dry. Seokjin understood and got his water, helping him slowly gulp down the liquid. Namjoon thanked him.

Seokjin nodded, "I'll call the others."

After almost ten minutes, the room was filled with people. All of them watched Namjoon as if he was a unique species.

Taehyung was first to break the silence, "Do you remember us?"

Namjoon chuckled, "I was hit in my chest Tae, not on my head."

Taehyung shrugged and mumbled something on the line of 'Just checking.' Yoongi rolled his eyes, "What is the last thing you remember before being kidnapped?"

"I think I should be the one asking those questions to Mr Kim." Everyone turned around and found Taemin standing there, smirking. He walked in and smiled at Namjoon, "How are you feeling Mr Kim? Will you be able to answer the questions?"

Namjoon looked at him and smiled back, "I am alright. And yes, I'll be able to answer the questions."

Taemin nodded, "Good. As Mr Min asked, what was the last thing you remember?"

Namjoon tried to concentrate and as if he remembered something, his eyes widened, "I was leaving the hotel and was about to call Youngjae, my secretary, to get the car so that I can go to the restaurant. And then everything blacked out."

Taemin nodded, "How many people knew about the meeting?"

Namjoon sighed, "5 people. But they are my trusted ones."

Taemin was noting down everything that Namjoon was saying, "When you gained consciousness, were you in presence of Miss Choi?"

Namjoon nodded, "Yes. She had tied me just like how you found me."

Taemin smirked, "I will need you to sign this paper." He gave the papers to Namjoon and Namjoon signed them.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook who was glaring daggers at him. He tried to smile and called Jungkook out, "What happened Jungkook. Are you going to kill me with those eyes after Jin hyung just saved me?"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he huffed, "This doesn't mean you didn't sleep with her."

Namjoon was surprised. Yes, this didn't mean he was free from the rail. He looked at his fingers on his lap, "You are right. I don't remember much, but I do have a physical memory of being touched. And that of me thinking it was Jin hyung."

Everyone was shocked at Namjoon's confession except Seokjin. He just pulled his phone out and called someone, "Hey Lisa, can you bring Mr Kim Namjoon's blood and urine test reports to special room 1?" When he got a positive reply, he cut the phone and looked at everyone who was staring at him.

In a few minutes, a lady doctor came in and gave the file to Seokjin, "Here you go Jinie." She smiled not knowing the dense atmosphere in the room. She was about to leave but stopped and turned back, "Oh and Rose gave me Miss Choi's gynaecology reports that you asked for. They are with my reports."

Seokjin thanked her and she left. Ken looked at him in confusion. As Seokjin was reading the file, his eyes and mouth both opened wide. He closed his mouth and read further clutching his jaw. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as if controlling his anger. Ken took the file away from Seokjin and scanned it quickly and looked at Namjoon with pitiful eyes.

Seokjin finally opened his eyes. His entire posture changed. He was more serious and looked ready to kill if needed. Everyone shivered in fear. Well, everyone except Namjoon. He looked at Seokjin in awe as Seokjin looked at Taemin and ordered, "File a case against Choi Daena for drugging, kidnapping and rapping Kim Namjoon. Make sure it stays out of the media. And give the case to Heechul hyung. She should not get any type of bail in any condition."

As Taemin nodded, Seokjin went out of the room. Jimin stepped further to follow him but Ken interrupted, "Let him be, Jimin. He needs it right now."