16

Kai went to Namjoon's office or RM's office. He reached the door and took a deep breath before going in. Namjoon was a feared mafia, but no one had ever seen him angry off the "battlefield" as they called it. But they still were afraid to face him. He opened the door and went in, bowed to Namjoon. He put the file on the desk. "This is the details on Eunho's departure." 

Namjoon didn't even look at the file and just kept staring at him, "And?" 

Kai nervously slid another file, "This is for you." 

Namjoon looked at the file, "A medical report?" 

Kai's eyes went wide, "What?" He looked at the file, "Um, I don't know, Dr Kim Seokjin gave you this." 

Namjoon eagerly took the file and opened it. There was a letter.

Dear RM-shi
I'm writing this letter to request you something. I know you are handling dad's business and the gang perfectly, but I want you to let me handle Han Eunho. I promise to not interfere in your work ever again. And I also ensure that I'll handle Eunho to you after I get my answer, so you can take revenge for every man that was killed because of him.
Yours sincerely,
Dr Kim Seokjin.

Namjoon smiled sadly. The letter was for RM not him. But he closed the file and looked at Kai, "I'll let him catch Eunho. But you'll go with him and if I find out that he has even a scratch on his body because of this mission I'll shoot that beautiful face of yours." 

Kai shivered visibly and nodded, "Of course, sir." He bowed and exited the room. 

Namjoon removed his mask and called Yoongi, "Hyung, I want you to follow Kai. I'll send you the details later. Take Taehyung with you." 

~

Yoongi and Taehyung came back home and went directly to Namjoon's room. As soon as Hoseok and he saw the two coming Namjoon jumped from the chair, "Where were you? And why did you cut the call?" Yoongi looked at him. He looked frightened and lost. Namjoon was confused but calmed himself down, "Hyung, what happened?"

Taehyung finally collected himself, "He is a devil!" 

Hoseok looked at him, "Who?" 

Yoongi sighed making himself calmer, "Kim Seokjin." 

Namjoon was really confused now. "Can someone tell me what happened?" 

Before

Yoongi was sitting on the roof of a container on the seaport. Taehyung was beside him playing a game on the phone. "Fuck." 

Yoongi slapped his back, "Language, kid!" 

Taehyung pouted and put his phone down, "I'm an adult hyung! Don't do that!" 

Yoongi ruffled his hair, "You'll always be a kid for me." They sat there for a few minutes before noticing three cars silently coming at the port. The cars halted and Kai came out of the car and opened the back door. Yoongi saw a black shoe getting out of the car. Slowly he could see Seokjin coming out of the car. He was wearing a white formal, button-up shirt tucked in the black dress pants. He almost dressed like Namjoon when he went to his missions except he was not wearing a mask. Yoongi called Namjoon immediately, "He is here." 

Good

He saw Seokjin in the middle and a couple of men walking after him. "What the fuck. That's Jungkook."

What?

Taehyung snickered, "Now who's saying the bad word!" 

Yoongi, there's a kid. Also what is happened?

"Jungkook is with Seokjin. He has a sniper rifle in his hand."

Oh. I was kind of expecting it.

Taehyung squinted his eyes, "And that's Jimin. It means they were in the gang too?" 

Who are the other people?

"One is Kai. And Yugyeom? Jungkook's friend. I thought he was a police officer!" 

Maybe he was plotted in the police by Seokjin Hyung.

Yoongi hummed. "Taehyung, camouflage."

Seokjin POV

Seokjin looked around the area checking it thoroughly. "Kai, go with your team and scan the area. Yugyeom, search boats that just arrived or are about to depart. If you find him, bring him to me. Alive." Everyone nodded and went to their position. Seokjin looked at Jungkook, "Take your position, Kook." Jungkook nodded and ran to one of the containers and climbed it. He set his rifle and scanned the area. Not finding anything, he sat there ready to shoot if something goes wrong. Seokjin looked at Jimin, "You know what to do." Jimin nodded and went away. Seokjin stood there with his back supported by the car's bonnet. 

After almost half an hour, Yugyeom and his team came, "We found him." Seokjin smirked. His entire body language changed in seconds. His eyes were devoid of emotions. He stared at his culprit like a hunter glaring at a poor prey. He held his earpiece and spoke, "We caught him. Come back."

Jungkook came back with his sniper back in the bag and a gun in his hand. Eunho was already set on the chair with his hands and legs tied to the chair. He was almost on the verge of crying. Seokjin put his leg on the chair and spoke, "Talk! Why did you go against my father? He loved you like a brother. You don't even deserve his trust." 

Eunho shivered, "That's the exact reason I killed your Appa. Your father only saw me as a brother, not as a lover! I loved him! He went to that scum of a doctor. The doctor Who almost gave him away to the police. I saved him every time but he still chose the doctor. My initial plan was to kill the doctor and gain the trust of your father romantically with empathising with him. But your father saw me killing the doctor. He was about to kill me but I had to do something so I just hit his head with the butt of the gun and ran away. I saw someone hitting his head with an iron rod. I want to kill that man immediately but I had to run away from there."

Seokjin closed his eyes and suppressed the tears that were in his eyes. He exhaled air from his mouth and open his eyes, "Who was your acquaintance in the attack." 

Eunho closed his eyes, "I can't say their name, they'll kill me. Please leave me. I promise I won't show my face to you again. Please! Leave me please!"

Seokjin chuckled, "You think I won't kill you just because you raised me? You killed my Appa with those hands. You are going to regret every decision you ever made in your life. Yugyeom, make him talk."

Seokjin stepped back and stood there watching the show that was about to happen. Yugyeom came with a cloth and a beer bottle. He wrapped Eunho's hand with the cloth and poured the alcohol on it. Without another thought, he lit the cloth. There was an ear tearing screech from Eunho. He pleaded to stop the fire but no one budged from their place. His hand was burning vigorously and the fire was getting bigger with every second that passed.

"Fine, I'll talk. Please put the fire off." Eunho yelled with every muscle in his lungs.

Seokjin nodded and a bucket filled with cold water was thrown on him. The cold weather just added up to his miseries. He calmed himself down after a few minutes. Jimin came to Seokjin, "He sent two men to spy on us. They had a camouflage but I saw them. Couldn't see their faces."

Seokjin nodded and went near to Eunho and made him look at himself pressing Eunho's jaw with his fingers and thumb, "Speak."