Living Purdy- Big Baby!

Ashley's POV

"You're engaged again?!" I freaked

"Yes, we're eighteen. Legal adults, dad!" Autumn slammed her hands on the table

"You don't need to be engaged! Do you not remember what happened last time? You ran away to Vegas, got screwed over and was in a coma for two months! Because it was Cayden's fault!"

"You know dad everything that happens to me is always "Cayden's fault!' Would you stop using that fucking excuse!"

"Don't talk to me like that! And it was his fault! He cheated, Autumn!"

"You're such a big baby, dad! Jeez, would you at least be happy for us for once!" Autumn yelled getting up with Cayden and walked into the house.

"Ashley?" Brooke spoke up

"What?" I asked mad

"Let her be happy. I know they've had problems, but they got over them with each other. Ashley, she loves him an-"

"Now you're on their side! Well that's just fuckin awesome!" Brooke got up from her chair and went inside.

"I wasn't siding with them, but I will say this too. Let her be an adult." Brooke slammed our patio door and left me sitting there. Autumn doesn't really want engagement. I know my daughter too well, Cayden pressured her.

Autumn's POV

"I cannot believe my dad is still blaming you! Its not fair to you, Cayden" I sat on my bed crying. Cayden walked over and hugged me tightly.

"You're dad is just afraid I'm going to hurt you again. I swear that'll never happen again." Someone knocked on my door and slowly opened it. Brooke.

"Are you alright?" she asked hugging me

"Yes, what about dad?"

"I left him alone. He needs to calm down. We had an argument, your dad said I was on your side."

"No? Are you?" asked Cayden

"I was in the same position as you, Autumn. I was seventeen and I thought the guy loved me, but I was wrong. My father was mad and forbidden me to date again. Your dad doesn't want to see you hurt."

"I'm not going to get hurt. I know what I want and I'm not stopping until I get it. And I want Cayden as my husband!"