Living Purdy- Toy Store

Today is the twins' first birthday. While Brooke is at the house with dad preparing for the party, Cayden and I are at Toys R Us looking for gifts.

"Hey, what do you think one year old's like?" asked Cayden picking up a random toy

"Bright, colorful things. But we have to..to get them different things." I just had the sickest feeling go through me.

"Autumn? You okay?"

"I'll be right back. I-I think I'm gonna get sick" I walked through the isles until I found the restroom.

I bursted through the door and ran into a stall throwing up. My stomach hurt so bad, it felt like someone was punching me. I flushed the toilet and walked to the sink rinsing my mouth.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and truth be told I looked like hell. But this was so odd that I just got sick like that. I ate breakfast this morning and I know for sure I'm not pregnant. Well anyway I better get back to Cayden.

I walked through the isles once again and found my boyfriend riding a power wheels motorcycle. Oh god! What am I gonna do with him? Haha

"Hey Autumn! You think Ashley Jr. will like this?!" he rode around the isle

"Haha, well if you're getting that much fun out of it. He should too" I laughed

"So can we buy it? Please? Please?!"

"Cayden? You do realize this is a present for my little brother, right?" I picked up a packaged one and placed it in the cart. Oh, I can't wait to see my dad put this together!

"Yes! We're buying it!" Cayden jumped around like a maniac. Now we have to find something for Chasity. We walked over to the girls' section of the store. Two words: Very pink! Cayden kept himself entertained with a talking doll house. As for me I looked for something that Chasity would love.

I picked her up a princess dress up set, along for Audrey as well. Something they'll enjoy. Another wave of nausea came over me and this time it felt like my insides were on fire. I tossed the dresses into the cart along with some baby dolls and rushed to the cashier.

"Autumn! Wait up!" Cayden yelled running behind me. I paid for the toys and rushed to the car getting in. I put the air conditioning on full blast and pulled my hair back.

"Autumn?! What is going on?!" Cayden asked getting in the driver's seat.

"I just..feel really sick. My stomach hurts real bad and I just wanna go home. Please?" I put my head back sighing.

"Of course" Cayden started the car and drove us back home. We pulled in the driveway and saw Brooke tying balloons to our mailbox. She waved to us smiling and walked over to the car.

"Hey, you two. Find everything alright at the toy store?" she asked

"Yeah, we got Ashley Jr. this awesome power wheels. Its a motorcycle!" Cayden exclaimed popping the trunk.

"Yeah, I have a feeling dad and Cayden are gonna break it. Trying to ride it." I laughed "speaking of him, where is dad?"

"He's in the back setting the tables up. Autumn, you feeling okay? You look kind of pale, sweetie." Brooke put a hand on my cheek

"Actually, I got sick in the store and right now I just feel worse. I think I'm gonna go upstairs and lie down." I walked inside and upstairs to my room laying on my bed. What in the hell is my problem?!