Living Purdy- Happy Birthday!

I was upstairs still laying on my bed when I heard people entering the house. If my stomach wasn't hurting so bad I'd go downstairs and say 'Hey', but I can't.

Ashley's POV 

"Hey dude! Can you believe it? You made it a year with the twins! And you still got your youth!" CC laughed handing me a present.

"Yeah, we did it." I said smiling "hey, everyone's out back and there's food. So go help yourself man." I haven't seen Autumn since she left. Cayden told me she wasn't feeling well and went upstairs. I think I need to check on her.

I walked up the steps and entered her room and saw that she had fallen asleep on her bed. I walked over and placed my hand on her shoulder. Doing so caused her to wake up and stare at me.

"Dad? What are you doing?" she asked sitting up

"I was just checking on you. Cayden said you weren't feeling well today. Everyone's downstairs looking for you and the babies are about to open their gifts."

"Yeah, I'll be down in a few" she smiled

"Alright, see you in a little bit." I smiled at her and walked downstairs back outside to my wife and kids. Brooke smiled walking over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Everything okay with Autumn?" she asked

"Yeah, she probably just has a bug or something. She said she'll be out in few minutes." I smiled kissing her head

Autumn's POV 

I walked outside to our backyard and was instantly mobbed by tattooed arms and hugs.

"Autumn!!" CC yelled crushing my body

"Agh! CC! I can't..breathe!" I gasped. He set me down and I walked over to where Chasity and Ashley were sitting. They were just getting ready to open their presents.

Cayden walked over with Audrey in his arms and set a plate of food in front of me. "I made you a plate..in case you were hungry" he said sitting next to me. I picked up my fork and poked around at it. There was really no point of him making me a plate. I have no appetite.

"Thanks, but I'm really not that hungry, Cayden" I pushed my plate away.

"You have to be. You slept almost all day, babe! If I can't make you eat then Audrey can. Audrey, feed mama." Audrey picked up a small piece of chicken and held it to my mouth.

"Nom nom!" she said. Now how could I refuse to eat from my little sweetie. I giggled opening my mouth and let her place the food in my mouth. Audrey smiled and clapped her hands. She knows if her dad can't get me to eat, she will.

"Oh wow!! His first Harley!" I turned around and saw my dad helping Ashley Jr. open up the big wheels. "This is from Autumn, Cayden, and Audrey. Well thanks you guys." My dad opened the box and my little brother's eyes instantly lit up. He likes it.

Chasity crawled over to Brooke and ripped open her doll and princess dress up set. "Awwe! Look Chasity you got your own little princess set and a baby doll. Let's see who is this from..it's from your big sister Autumn."

I'm glad the twins enjoyed their gifts I got them. You only have your first birthday once, so enjoy it while you can. The guys and their girlfriends got them gifts as well too and the twins had their cake. Needless to say one year olds and cake..not a good combination. Very sticky little things! Now that their party is over my parents are washing the cake out of their hair.

As for me I'm sitting out on the patio picking at another plate of food Cayden fixed me. I guess I am kind of hungry, I hardly ate today.

"Hey, you alright?" I turned around and saw Cayden walking towards me. I just smiled and shook my head "yes." Cayden lightly smiled and took a seat next to me holding my hand. "Oh, I also came down to tell you I got you scheduled for a doctors appointment tomorrow at ten."

I nearly choked on my food and stared at him. "You what?!"