Living Purdy- Its Just Like The Hangover!

Ashley's POV

Las Vegas was sick last night! Cayden enjoyed himself with the guys and there were NO naked girls in our hotel room. We had a nice time, went out to dinner and came back to the hotel. I did let Cayden have a celebratory drink of alcohol, but no more than one. I woke up to the sun beating in my face and saw all the guys sprawled out all over the floor.

I got up from the couch, stepping over Jinxx and walked into the bathroom washing my face with cold water. I rubbed my face a little and fixed my disheveled hair. The hotel room was a complete wreck! We must've ordered over a ton of food from room service. And half of the stuff I didn't even know what is was! My ears picked up the sound of someone walking around. I turned around and saw it was Jake. Someone had written over his face.

"Uh, dude? You got something on your face" I pointed out. Jake walked into the bathroom and yelled when he saw the markings on his face. I started laughing at his freak out and saw CC walk out next, completely confused.

"Aw, man I think we over did it last night. My head is killing me and I hardly drank!" he groaned taking a seat at the table

"Hey guys!?" Jinxx called walking in "Cayden isn't in the room." I walked back into the room and didn't notice Cayden sleeping anywhere. I walked back to the bedroom and Cayden wasn't there either. We lost Cayden! We lost Cayden?! Are you kidding me??

"Call his phone!" I demanded, grabbing my keys and slipping my shoes on. "We have to find him or Autumn is going to seriously kill me. I just lost my daughter's fiancé!"

"His phone goes straight to voicemail" Andy said. I ran over to the door and ran down the hallway, hitting the button for an elevator. "Dude, calm down. I'm sure Cayden's around somewhere. We'll find him." The elevator doors opened up and we rode the elevator down to the lobby.

"Isn't this funny? This is just like The Hangover!" CC laughed. I looked at CC and he knew right there to not say another word about this situation. We walked outside and headed to valet for my car. Once the car was brought to us, we piled in and sped around looking for Cayden. This was a bad idea.

Autumn's POV

Yesterday was a very nice day. Even if I really didn't feel like celebrating much, due to this illness. I smiled waking up and still there was no Cayden beside me! He better be in this house somewhere or I'm going to go insane here!

"Good morning, Autumn. Would you like to go downstairs and have some breakfast?" Brooke asked walking in

"Morning, sure. Hey, did you hear from dad or Cayden?" I asked

"No, nobody called yet" Brooke said helping me sit up. Hm, maybe they're still sleeping or something.

Ashley's POV

"Guys, Autumn is going to have my head on a platter. I lost her fiancé!" I freaked driving around the streets of Las Vegas. I can't believe this is happening to me. My phone started ringing at the worst time and not the person I wanted to get a call from either. My wife. "Hello?"

"Ash? Where are you?! Me and Autumn are starting to wonder where you and Cayden head off to!" she said

"We're in Vegas"

"Vegas?! You took Cayden to Vegas?! He's only eighteen!"

"It was just dinner and back to the hotel"

"Well where is he? Autumn's worried over here!"

"Yeah about that, uhm, we kind of lost Cayden"

"... .... ..."

"Hello? Brooke? Helloo?"

"YOU LOST CAYDEN! YOU LOST HIM IN LAS VEGAS! ASHLEY PURDY WHEN YOU GET HOME! OH, ARE YOU GOING TO HEAR IT FROM ME! AND YOUR DAUGHTER!" Brooke hung up the phone and I think I just lost all my ability to hear.

"You're fucked" Jake said patting my shoulder.

"Hey? What is that?" CC pointed at a local pool. I noticed it too and pulled over to the curb, getting out of the car. We walked over to the gate, pushing it open and sighed at what we saw. Cayden fully clothed, floating on an air raft, passed out.

"Cayden!" Jinxx yelled waking him up. Cayden flew up, not knowing his surroundings and rolled over into the water. He yelled a few profanities before swimming to the edge and got out, walking over to us.

"Well good morning! Sleep well?" CC joked

"Why was I floating on a raft?! In a pool?!" he freaked. To be honest, I couldn't really remember how or why?

"Oh! I remember how you got here! Ashley, thought it would be funny to see how long it would take you to realize you were out of the hotel. You crashed early, dude." Jake said. Oh, I'm such an idiot!

"You're an ass, Purdy" Cayden smirked at me, walking to the car. Thankfully, the car's interior was leather, Cayden was soaking wet. Now we can finally get home and for me, I'm in the doghouse tonight. Sofa city.