Living Purdy- A Very Merry Purdy Christmas

*Autumn's POV*

A few months later after my diagnosis, my doctors found out I need to get surgery on my stomach. They're going to attempt to remove some of my tumor, so hopefully I won't need much chemotherapy. As far as diagnosing goes, my cancer is at a stage two so it's really not that bad. I'm thankful to have my family and the boys supporting me in every possible way. But right now, its freakin Christmas in the Purdy house!

I got out of my bed and walked downstairs to see all the kids opening their gifts. All wrapped in BVB wrapping paper, thanks to merch, pretty much everything in our house deals with Black Veil Brides. Or the famous Mr. 'Outlaw', aka Dad. I smiled and walked behind the twins and my parents, hugging them and wished them a Merry Christmas.

"Merry Christmas, darlin'" my dad said getting up and wrapping his arms around my thin waist. Oh, yeah, since I've been sick for a few months, its done a 'fantastic' job with pulling my weight off my body. Like I really need to lose anymore.

"Merry Christmas, Dad. Do the twins like their gifts I got them?" I asked smiling as I watched AJ (we call Ashley Jr, AJ for short now.)and Chasity playing with a building set Cayden and I managed to buy. They seemed to enjoy it pretty damn well if you asked.

"Looks like it to me" my dad smiled. "How do you feel this morning? Did your fever go down?"

As you can guess, my ass is getting kicked by this illness and last night I ran a 101 fever in 94 degree weather! I literally thought I was in the depths of Hell! "Yeah, Cayden checked it this morning. It's normal, Dad." Just as I said Cayden's name, his arms wrapped found themselves around my waist and he kissed me sweetly on the cheek.

"Oh! Oh, the mistletoe hung where you can see!" Cayden sang in my ear. I groaned looking up at our living room archway and saw where I was standing. "X" marked the spot! I laughed, turning around and gave my fiancé a sweet kiss.

Our doorbell rang causing the dogs to go into a barking frenzy and interrupt my moment with Cayden. Thanks! Whoever's at the door for ruining that moment. Brooke got up from the floor and made her way around the dogs to the door, opening it.

"Merry Christmas, Purdy's!" I heard Jake holler walking in the door. I just smiled and rolled my eyes at him. Wonder what he brought this year? Jake always has the good presents. I mean I like what all the other guys give us, but Jake's are just awesome.

Jake walked in with Ella behind him, carrying two brightly colored bags. They both walked up and hugged me carefully, like I would crack. I smiled at them and anxiously waited for the presents to start coming. Ella handed me over a bag, I thanked her while taking it and opening it. Ella had gotten me a makeup set, perfume set and a few outfits.

"Ella, you really didn't have to buy me all this. But thank you." I smiled at her

"Well, you're considered as my family too, so I had to get you something" she replied. Jake pulled over his guitar case and set it in front of me, grinning from ear to ear.

"Jake? This is your guitar case?" I looked at him confused

"No, it's your case now. Go and open it." I bent over and flipped up the latches of the case and could've fainted on the spot. My dream bass. It was metallic black BB-714 BS!! I always begged my dad for one when we would go to guitar center. And Jake got me one! He didn't have to, but this is why I love him! I jumped up and squeezed Jake very tight thanking him so many times.

"How did you know?" I asked taking it out of the case. I ran my fingers up and down the neck, lightly plucking the strings.

"Mm, your dad spilled your wish list to me at practice the other day" Jake chuckled "I saw and I had to buy it for you. You're like combined with a little sister and a daughter I had in a past life." He laughed hugging me from the side.

"Now everyone be quiet! 'Kiss Saves Santa' is on!" my dad hushed us while turning the volume up. Needless to say, it was just that one Family Guy episode. He gets so strange when that comes on. But he's my dad, wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

Autumn's bass -------------------->>