Living Purdy- Save Me From My Darkest Places

Well its been two months since Cayden's accident and he's been doing really well, according to his doctors' he sees at follow ups. As for me I'm around two months with mine and Cayden's second child and couldn't be happier. My dad still isn't too happy about it, but its a little too late now. As far as showing goes, its nothing more but a small bump, but it doesn't stop the guys from rubbing it! They now use that as a before show ritual, trust me it does get annoying after the third rub. But this is the life that I have and I wouldn't change it for anything else.

Today Andy, CC, and my dad are painting the spare bedroom for the nursery and it has been one big dispute over what color the walls should be, the curtains, the window frames! You name it! I just have a bad feeling that this is going to be one huge mess.

"I think we should paint this whole room white and splatter black paint on the walls!" suggested CC

"This kid has to have like a huge mural on his wall! Have like this huge dedica-"

"Hold up, Andy! How do you know I'm having a boy?" I asked bringing in the guys the paint brushes

"A little bird told me young one" Andy smiled patting the top of my head. Yeah, I'm a young one alright. Two kids, graduated, and eighteen. I just smiled at Andy rolling my eyes. Just shine him on Autumn, that's all you can do.

"So what color are we painting this room?" my dad asked examining the room

"I told you, black splatters on the wall!" CC yelled

"I like the mural idea. Holy scriptures on the walls, skulls, warriors!"

"Andy, we don't wanna scare the poor kid!" my dad laughed opening a can of paint. The smell of the paint rose from the can and made its way to my nostrils causing me to become lightheaded and nauseated. I sat down in the old rocking chair Brooke had brought from the twins' room and put my hand over my nose.

"Autumn, you alright?" CC asked stepping towards me. I nodded my head "Yes" as I kept my eyes closed to subside my lightheadedness. My dad walked over to me stood me up and walked us to the door.

"Autumn, go lay in mine and Brooke's room. Brooke is in there and I'll have her turn the air conditioning on. Its too hot in here for you and the smell of this paint is helping either. I'll be right back guys." My dad walked me over to his and Brooke's room and sat me down on their bed.

"Is she alright, Ash?" Brooke asked rushing to my side. My dad came out of the bathroom and handed me a small glass of water.

"That room is too hot and the paint is making her sick. Just let her lay in here with the air conditioning on. Keep an eye on her, Brooke." My dad said as he walked across to the other room, I sighed as I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes.

"Autumn? Do you want anything? A cold rag?" Brooke asked rubbing my side

"No thank you, Brooke. I just wanna lay here and rest." I replied

"Okay, well I'll be right here folding up your dad's clothes." I nodded my head "Okay" and laid there feeling the coldness of the air crawl on my skin. For some reason something doesn't feel right. I don't know if its just the nausea or what? The heat? I don't know what it is.

"Brooke, I'm going to use the bathroom" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I closed the door and placed my hands on top of the sink and looked in the mirror. I didn't look good at all, I was too pale. I stood up from the sink and felt a sharp pain surge through my stomach.

I doubled over in pain and kneeled down on the floor, gripping the edge of the bathtub. I held my stomach, crying and called for Brooke.

"Brooke!" I yelled. Brooke swung the door open in flash and rushed to my aid, kneeling next to me. "Brooke."

"Autumn?! What's wrong?! Come on let's get you back in the cool air" Brooke helped me stand up and assisted me to the door. As we were walking to the door it felt like water was running down my legs. Brooke and I both looked and saw bright red blood on the white tiled floor. And it was a lot! Brooke grabbed a washcloth, wetting it and started to wipe my legs off. "Stay right here, I'm going to get your dad!"

*Ashley's POV*

The guys and I were just finishing the first coat of paint, when Brooke came running into the room. Something wasn't right because Brooke looked like the life was pulled from her.

"What's wrong?!" I freaked throwing my brush to the floor

"We need to get Autumn to the hospital!" Brooke yelled. I ran out of the room and into mine to see Autumn kneeling on the floor, holding her stomach and crying. I picked Autumn up by her underarms and carried her downstairs to the car. "CC, call Cayden and tell him to get to the hospital! Brooke, grab the kids and let's go!"

CC and Andy got in his car and followed us to the hospital, while Brooke stayed in the backseat with Autumn keeping her as comfortable as possible. I don't think this going to end good.