🍋Mugman x Reader🍋

Request by CupheadxCrystal

"Well, well, well..."
You held back a light chuckle. Right here in your hand was the greatest leverage every created.

Porn.

You had stopped by Mugman's house earlier to get a book he borrowed from you. You were of course, a house regular and had his keys, so obviously you let yourself in.
After rifling around his room, you found a discreetly marked box underneath his bed and dug through it.

You flipped through page after page of lewd woman before going back to the box to see if he had anything else embarrassing. You laid the porno beside you and picked out the following items:
•An empty bottle of lube
•A few more magazines
•Some notebooks
•A picture of you—

A picture of you.

You went bright red, remembering when he took that photo. Both of you decided to go out to the beach and he offered to capture the moment.
You had a baby blue two-piece swimsuit on and had a playful expression while tugging the waist band of the bakini.
Man, you were naughty.

You pocketed it before going back to his box and picking up one of the notebooks.
You lifted the cover before immediately slamming it shut.
No amount of eye-bleach would ever erase the levels of NSFW that were contained in that single image.
Not to mention, Mugman was a pretty good drawer.

Red splotches were now all over your face. You didn't know this side of Mugman, but heck, you were too flustered to continue any further. You packed all his stuff back into his pleasure package then shoved it under his bed.
After some more searching, you finally found that dumb book of yours and decided to high-tail out of there before he came back home.

Just as your hand reached the doorknob, the door opened revealing the porcelain mug himself. You couldn't form any words other then a startled scream.
Mugman was also surprised, having jumped back a fair distance.
He soon realized it was you and relaxed. "Hey, y/n!" He chirped happily, dropping some grocery bags on the coffee table.
"What are you doing here?" He asked as he began to unpack the items and put them away.

You bit your lip.
This was the same guy who looks at and draws the most erotic images...
You closed the bedroom door behind you to hide the mess you made of his room when you were trying to find your book.
Mugman was a little puzzled why you weren't answering and stopped unloading groceries.
"You okay?" He asked as he walked over.
A few more seconds of silence. You're face was now beet red. Mugman was confused and didn't understand why you were so flustered.
You slowly reached into your back pocket and showed him the photo.

Now it was Mugman's turn to blush. He stared at you then at the photo.
"I suppose you want to leave now." He said. Not the response you were expecting, quite the opposite to be honest.
You stared up at him before leaning forward and placing a light kiss on his lips.

As soon as you started to pull away, he grabbed your waist and pulled you back. You were surprised  at how rough he was, pressing you against his bedroom door and spreading your legs to allow more room for him to grind against.
A gasp escaped your throat as heat suddenly burst from your core, traveling all over your body.
Mugman tilted your chin up with his forefinger and shoved his tongue down your throat.
While you were frenching, your hand reached down to the door knob and turned it. The door creaked open and the two of you immediately went to his bed, moaning and rubbing passionately.

In under a minute, your clothes had seemingly disappeared, even your undergarments, leaving you completely naked. You would've covered yourself but being that you didn't want to ruin the mood, you forced down your inner Victorian maiden and just went with it.
Mugman's clothes also had poofed away leaving a slightly toned body. Seriously, all he had to do was work out a little more and boom!

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he leaned in again.
His hand gently pinched and prodded your erected nipples, causing little shocks of pleasure to travel down your spine while his other hand reached down to lube up your entrance.
Your back arched as you felt that rope in your stomach tighten. Your lips pursed to form a small whine as Mugman picked up the pace, now brutally forcing his fingers in and out of your cunt. You screamed as that rope snapped and orgasmed.

Stars danced in and out of your vision, drowning in a pool of ecstasy.
You were to overwhelmed to realize that Mugman had reached into his nightstand drawer and pulling out a full bottle of lube. He quickly prepared himself as you were already all slick and wet.
You gasped as he massaged your inner thigh before raising it a little to allow him to slide in his member.
You cried out, definitely not expecting him to do that. Mugman rolled his hips, your pussy squeezing him delightfully. He held onto you tightly, drinking in your screams and begs for more.
You were having an equally good time, loving his fast pace. The bed began to creak loudly due to Mugman's harsh poundings.
Suddenly you felt it again, that knot beginning to tighten painfully again.
"Mugs I'm... I'm... I'm..." You stuttered. Mugman nodded in agreement, also about to release.

After a few more thrusts, Mugman gripped you hard shoving himself in as deep as he could and cumming right there. You screamed your final scream and also cummed.
Both of you panted for a moment, not moving until Mugman finally pulled out of you and collapsed.

You rolled over and planted a kiss on his forehead, falling asleep in his arms.