🍋Bendy🍋

Request: monoflops

It's been months now, but you somehow couldn't shake off that persistent little asshole.
Everyday Bendy came at you with a different pick up line, basically begging for you to go on at least one date with him.
Honestly, you were dying to say yes, but the fear of taking things too far was always in the back of your mind.
You'd never had sex before and it didn't really interest you, but the thought having the demon's hand down your pants was kinda hot.
But terrifying.
But hot.

So you decided abstinence was the next best thing.
•••
Today you walked along your usual path to the little cafe you usually hung out in.
As always, you were expecting to see the same pint-sized charmer, but surprisingly he wasn't waiting for you. You shrugged your shoulders, figuring he was late and walked inside to order a coffee.
Your mood immediately soured, spotting the imp with the cashier.
You could tell they were having quite the conversation, seeing the cashiers face light up with laughter.
Bendy took no notice of you as you stomped over.
"Hey, Y/N!" The Cashier chirped, starting to fix up your usual order. Bendy payed no attention before straightening his shirt.
"I'm afraid I must take my leave now." The demon sighed, placing a roll of dollars on the counter.
"Keep the change, kitten." He purred before sauntering our of the shop.
You grumbled something inaudible before swiping the drink out of the cashier's hand and storming out.

"Well that's fucktastic." You groaned as you patted yourself, looking for your wallet.
Sheesh, first Bendy now this? Seemed like God was shunning you. Was it because you forget to take out the trash? If so, you decided you would absolutely take it out when you get home.
You walked to the park, figuring doing something you disliked would counter all the bad stuff that happened today.
You sat down on the park bench, scrolling through your social media only to find nothing and put it away.
A woman pushing a stroller sat down opposite of you. You suddenly notice the baby staring at you with a creepy amount of intensity and quickly left, feeling obligated to go home and take a quick shower.
•••
That shower turned into bath, unsurprisingly. You sunk deeper into the foaming water, sighing in content as the suds swirled around your thighs.
You were just really getting into it when you're doorbell rang.
You jumped causing hot, soapy water to smack you right in the face. "Great." You mutter, feeling the soap start to sting your eyes before grabbing a towel from the pile next to you and wiping it off.
The doorbell rang again, causing you to jump a second time.
You grumble before sinking deeper into the water, hopefully it was just the mailman. You relaxed you're head underneath the water to block out further disturbances, until you realized you weren't of fish and needed oxygen to survive.
You popped your head above the water, sucked in a breath and turned your head to grab some more shampoo.

"Hey, Y/N."
You screamed, quickly grabbing another towel and covering yourself.
Bendy leaned against the doorway, ever so casually, like he was just showing up for a chat.
"What the—Bendy! How the hell did you get in my house?!" You shrieked, holding up the shampoo bottle like a sword.
Bendy shrugged his shoulders. "I only came to give you back you're wallet." He said, pulling out a small (f/c) wallet and placing it on the counter.
"Had you're spare key in it." Bendy grinned. "Thought I'd leave it on your kitchen counter, but I figured you'd want to have it." He said, closing the door behind him.
You looked uneasily between him and the door.
"Well, thanks, I guess. Now can I please take my well-deserved bath?" You asked haughtily, wrapping the towel around yourself tighter as Bendy inched close, red eyes glazing over your thighs.
"Don't be like that. I been working hard too." He drawled, lips curling into a smirk.
You felt your heart rate elevate, seeing him so close. "Bendy, please—"
"Give me you're arm, Y/N." He said, reaching for the bar of soap. You didn't like the gleam in his eye.
"Bendy, no—"

"Y/N."

The domineering tone of voice sent a trill down your spine.
After pondering the thought for a minute longer, you slowly held out your right arm. Bendy smiled, glad to see you obey and quickly rubbed the soap along your skin.
"See? Nothing to it." He chirped, switching to his hands as they were already slick with soap. You held back a gasp, feeling something warm and soapy slide along your lower back.
"Bendy, I'm warning you. No funny business." You said in a cautious tone. Bendy nodded. "Of course! Anything for you, Angel Face." He said.
You still looked unconvinced but let him continue washing you.

Eventually, the time came when you're chest was un-soaped. Bendy silently waited for your permission, as just grabbing them would imply very atrocious behavior.
You felt heat in your face before slowly nodding and straightening up, so he could scrub your breasts without any inconveniences.
Bendy slowly ran his hands along you're perked buds, sending little shocks up your spine. You're back arched just a little bit, but enough to cause some water to splash on his shirt.
"I'm sorry." You say, seeing the large stain on his sleeves. "It's fine." Bendy assured her before taking it off and folding it neatly onto the bathroom toilet.
"Now, where were we?" Bendy whispered, gently taking up your breasts again. A small whimper left your mouth as the demon rolled the small buds of nerves in his soapy fingers.
"Bendy... not like this..." You whine, feeling his teeth sink into your shoulder. "You'll get all wet..."
Bendy pulled away from you and quickly undid his pants, "I'd worry more about yourself, Angel face." He mewled letting his pants drop to the tiled floor.
You gawked at the relatively large bulge in his boxers until that started to slip off as well.
"Like what you see, Angel face?" He crooned, stroking his shaft as he lowered himself into bathtub.
You shudder as he leaned forward and closed the space between you two. "Nowhere to run, baby. You're all mine..."
You jolted, feeling something prod at your waist. "Bendy...I-I never done this before..." You squirmed as Bendy bit you're ear.
"Just relax." He breathed, gripping your hands as he slowly pressed his tip into you.
Hot tears rolled down your cheeks as the burning sensation in your abdomen increased ten-fold with every push. Bendy pleasured you the best he could, fondling your breaths and kissing your forehead.
"I know, I know sweetie. Just take a deep breath..." He sighed.
The water provided a cooling filter for the burning in your stomach. You gripped Bendy, digging your nails into his back as he slowly rocked his hips. Spots of black swamped your vision as the pain slowly turned into ecstasy. Stars danced in out of your vision as Bendy began to pump his hips faster, feeling his cock begin to tighten. You screamed as he slammed himself in and out.
"Bendy!" You shout, legs deadlocking around his waist as the water sloshed violently all over the place.
Bendy growled in your ear, going faster at your request, melting as your wetness kissed his length.
"Y/N!" He grunted back, hips jerking as fast as he could go.

You had already released more times then you could count, but Bendy seemed relentless. He didn't seem to stop at all.
You whimper as he started to increase his pace again, causing water to splash all over the place.
"Bendy, please... I can't feel my l-legs..." You moaned as another shock of pleasure racked your body.
Sweat dribbled down Bendy's forehead as he was starting to approach his climax.
"Just a little more, doll. I'm almost there..." He grunted back, kissing your temple.
You screamed feeling him shunt his hips forward harshly followed by a rush of warm liquid.
Bendy panted, sinking into the water beside you. "We should do this again sometime..." He muttered, leaning his head on your shoulder.
You sucked in desperate breaths and pants.
Man, you didn't think sex would be that fun...

"Remember when I said I wasn't free tomorrow?" You turn to Bendy.
He nodded.

"I lied. We should get a coffee."