Felix x wolf reader (some fluff)

Your POV 

------------------------------------------------------

After a couple a days traveling with Bendy and Boris, I started to feel accepted. It's surprising since I haven't felt anything in a long time. All the adventurers  seemed okay. Bendy was tolerable if you didn't include his flirtatious comments now and then. Boris was cool. He's like a brother to me. Cuphead always was protected me. He's like my dad or something. Mugs always tries to cheer me up with from trying to make me laugh to comforting hugs. Then there's Felix.

I have the urge to hide whenever I'm near him. Have I developed feelings for him? What did he do to me? I almost ran into a tree when Cups pulled me aside. "Y/n! Watch where you're going." He exclaimed. "Oh yeah, oops." I mumbled. Cups then gave me a knowing look, leaned in, and said "Is this about Felix?" I gave him a cold stare. "Just tell him you like him, I mean you have nothing to lose." He nudged me in Felix's direction. "Your dead to me, Cups." I said while blushing and twisting my tail. "Aw is whittle y/n too shy-" Hey Guys wanna go swimming!?" screamed Bendy. "Saved by the demon." I sighed. I suddenly noticed the large lake in front of us. "HELL YEAH!" I screamed back. "I swear my ears are bleeding." Cuphead muttered. 

You: But you don't have ears-

Cuphead: Y/n, I can hear you so that basically means I have ear-

Bendy: No you don't, you faggit!

Cuphead: Shut up!!!!

I peeled of my top and pants leaving me in just my bra and underwear. Then I jumped in sending water into my friends' faces. "Y/n, you are so getting it!" shouted Felix. I stuck my tongue out. "Oh thats it." Felix screamed. He lifted his shirt and threw it too Bendy who was blushing brightly. He leaped into the water. I frantically swam faster.

Felix's POV 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swam right up y/n. "Peekaboo" I smirked. She blushed and tried to swim away. I grabbed her tail. She squeaked. She was even cuter now that she was flustered. I pulled her closer. "F-Felix? What are you d-doing?" "Payback." I whispered. I started to grope her tail. She blushed harder and started to mewl. "A-Are we really going to do this here? she mumbled. "Your cute when you stutter." I smashed my lips into hers. She returned it with a soft moan. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She kept her mouth clenched. I pulled her tail making her gasp. I quickly slid my tongue in and started to explore my new territory. She started trace her hands all over my chest. I heard my name being called so I quickly pulled away. "You, me, my tent, tonight. No questions." She slowly nodded blushing a bright red. I swam towards Bendy and Mugs. They both had puzzled looks on there faces. Oh I can't wait for tonight~

*Felix reading this fanfic*

June! Not on my christian server! *whips out sin-be-gone spray*

Should I make a part 2?