Oswald x spunkycat reader

All right just to clear things up:

(Y/N)= your name 

(B/F/N)= Best Friend's name

(S/N)= Sibling's name

alright ready for hell? Didn't think so.

Your POV

________________________________________________________________________________

You,(S/N), and (B/F/N) were strolling down the neighborhood. A poster caught your eye and you suddenly stopped. "What is it (Y/N)?" (S/N) asked. You responded " Hey, did you guys know that their was a circus in town?" Both of them shook their heads. " Well, we have nothing to do...Let's say we stop by?" (B/F/N) offered. "Yes! Yes! Please can we go sis?!" (S/N) exclaimed. You sigh "I'm way to old for this.....Alright, fine." you grunted. "YUSSSSS!!!!!" screamed (S/N), his/her tail swishing. 

Oswald's POV                                                                                                                                                                           _______________________________________________________________________________

Ever since i talked with Felix I feel more confident. Maybe I can take the stage this time. Suddenly my kids jumped in front of my face. "Daddy! Daddy! Junior's missing!!!!" All of them screamed. Me and Donald immediately sprung up from our seats and frantically started searching the park. "Hey Ozzie, I'll take the kids home. You go look for Junior." Donald said while trying to calm me down. " Thanks Don!" I yelled over my shoulder moving on to the other side of the park. I swear that kid is gonna be the death of me.

Your POV         

We decided on (S/N) and (B/F/N) getting the tickets and me getting the showtimes. I wasn't really paying attention when I collided with a bunny. I slowly got up. "Watch it, rabbit!" I snapped. He looked at me with his blue eyes. "O-oh I'm sorry miss. I was j-just looking for my dad." the rabbit squeaked. Oh dear, I'm scaring him I thought. "Hey, it's okay pipsqueak. I didn't mean to be scary." I said gently. The blue bunny started to tear up, soon he was straight up bawling. I gently stroke his ears and patted his back." I-I'm lost (sniff). I don't know where I am (hic) and I-I want my daddy. P-Please help me." He blubbered "Aw, there, there pipsqueak I'll help ya. C'mon." I gestured with my tail. The bunny beamed, wiped his face then jumped into my arms. 

Oswald's POV

"Dammit!" It was almost time to head back and I still couldn't find Junior. I was about to lose hope when someone screamed "Daddy!!!!" I turned and was tackled by none other than Junior. After he finished attacking/hugging me I hear someone else say "Your welcome." I looked up to see a feline. She had her hands on her hips and looked a little annoyed. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Your welcome. Moron" she huffed. "Oh yes! Right! Thank you for returning my son." I exclaimed. " Good, the idiot has manners." she muttered. I blushed a deep scarlet. "Some ladies man!" I thought. "Anyway, I have to go. I'm going to meet up with my friend. See ya around." She grunted. "Y-yeah, y-you too." I stuttered, She walked away tail swishing. "Ooh, Daddy likes someone! Is she our new mom?" Junior ranted. I sighed. "C'mon buddy, lets go see uncle Mickey."

Your POV 

"Stupid idiot." I mumbled. A stupid sexy idiot. Oh my fucking god! Did I really just think that?! You caught up with (S/N) and (B/F/N). They both had handfuls of snack and pop. We were able to get front seats. I sat next to a demon. Eventually we struck up a conversation. Turns out his name was Bendy. His brother, Boris was star struck alongside (S/N). They were both fangirling about the Circus after it was finished. (S/N) practically begged to go get a autograph. After we finally met Mickey Mouse, Boris and (S/N) started talking and bonding. I didn't have the heart to leave yet so I sorta hung out in the corner. Suddenly a familiar voice shouts " Hello Miss!" I look down to see the same blue bunny from earlier. I kneel down to pat his head. "Hey pipsqueak!" I respond. "Junior! Get back here!" another voice shouts. And who is it? The rabbit from this morning. I blush. "O-oh hello." I muttered. He chuckled lightly. Oh Shit! He saw me blush. "My name is Oswald." he said. "I'm (Y/N)." I retorted. 

Oswald's POV

The cute cat started mumbling non-stop. Eventually I took her hand. She looked up flustered but didn't snatch away. "Call me Ozzie." I said. Her blush increased and she lowered her ears. I had to say she looked even cuter now. She stuttered "W-would you stop that?!" "Stop what?" "Being so annoyingly cute!" This time my face went up in red. "Hey (Y/N)!" I 'm gonna hang out with Boris and Mr. Mickey!" one of the kids shouted. "Well I guess this means we can get better acquainted." (Y/N) blushed even more.

                                                   The End

 I'm fuckin tired i hope you enjoyed my sacrifice