Highscool!Mickey x Fem!reader

Request by @Queen_darkness_456

Your Pov

The 10th grade isn't so bad, I guess. I have good friends and stuff. I have decent grades and people don't bother me that much.

I sit on my desk, scrolling through my phone. It is a free period and I want to look at some social media. Suddenly, a hand trails down my back, smacking my ass. 

I jump off the desk in surprise and turn around to see who it is. 

"What the-Mickey?!" 

I rub my butt in pain. " You know I hate it when you do that!" I snap. Mickey shrugs and waves a goodbye as he leaves the classroom.

A couple minutes later my best friend, Bon Bon walks in. "Hey, I heard you screaming." She walks over and sits on one of the desktops. "Was it Mickey again?" 

"Yeah. Son of a bitch." I mutter under my breath. Bon Bon smiles teasingly. "I don't know, maybe he just likes you." My face grows extremely hot at her comment.

Soon, Cuphead walks in. "Hey guys, have you seen Mugs?" He asks. Both of us shake our heads. "Alright." He walks on over and sits on one of the desktops. "Why are you staying here?" Bon Bon asks scooting over too him. "Because, I think I know where he is, but I just wanted to make sure." Bon Bon taps her chin. "He's with Cala, right?" 

"Bingo." Cuphead made a finger gun. I also notice a hint of red forming on his cheeks. "Hey, you okay? You're red." Bon Bon places a hand on his forehead. Cuphead's face grows even more crimson. 

"Seriously? Sheesh, why don't they just save the hassle and just get married already?" I snort. We all chuckle at my little comment. Cuphead shoots  me a grateful look.

Someone's phone buzzes. Bon Bon swiftly takes it our her pocket and looks at the text. "Shit, I totally forgot to meet Alice at the lunchroom." She stuffs the candy-cane patterned phone into her back pocket and waves a goodbye as she speed-walks out of the room.

Cuphead exhales a sigh of relief. "Dude. You should definitely ask her out." I nudge his arm with my elbow. 

"Are you kidding? She'd reject me flat." He exclaims. I roll my eyes. "Its pretty obvious that you like her. I'm surprised she doesn't notice you making goo-goo eyes from across the library."

Steam shoots from the cup-toons straw. "Shut up." He mumbled.

                                                                       . . .

I put my books on the top shelf of my locker and close it. Today's been really hectic. I can't wait to go home and relax.

Suddenly, to hands slap the lockers next to mine on both sides of my head. I turn around in alarm and come face to face with Mickey. He smirks and licks his lips. " Hey, Y/N." 

I feel my face grow hotter as he narrows in, his nose inches away from mine.

"Mick, what the fuck." 

He presses a knee into my crotch area. " Don't you know anything about personal space?" I grumble, gripping his shoulders for support. 

He grinds his knee in up and down. I buck my hips a little, bouncing along with his movements. Have to say, he ain't bad at this. Next thing I know, his lips are on mine. 

It wasn't too long before his tongue found it's way into my mouth. It was about two maybe three minutes, then he finally broke away. A strand of saliva trails down my chin. Mickey licks it up and then smiles. A genuine, loving smile.

"I have to say, you're not bad. Though it wouldn't have hurt to ask me out first." I chuckle. Mickey shrugs. "I needed to get your attention first, doll." 

Doll . . . I like that. 

I close my locker and walk with Mickey down the hall. Soon, we run into Bendy. He huffs a little as if he just went for a jog. 

"Did ya hear about Cup?" He manages choke out. We both shakes our heads no. "He asked out Bon Bon! And she said yes!" Bendy laughs a little. "Lucky bastard. That girl's a fine piece of work!" 

"Anyway, gotta run." Bendy scampers away. 

"Didn't know he had it in him." Mickey says. I grab his hand and braid my fingers with his. "You think we could get a cup of coffee on the way home?" I smile.

"Whatever you say, doll."