15: Ew, No

"It seems the head of the Shishigumi is inquiring around town about an antelope and a maned wolf..." Melon spoke to you over dinner.

"Bo-ring. What else is new?" You complained as you chomped on Melon's leftovers. He always bought a myriad of dishes, just in case one actually tasted like it.

"You know what I've been thinking about?" Melon pointed his fork at you. "You and I."

"What about?" You raised an eyebrow.

"If you're not going to leave, then you should start helping out."

"How so?"

"Two ways. First, this is the easy one, help me clean up and dispose of the elephants I've been seeing."

"Sure, I guess." you shrugged.

"Second, this is where I expect some resistance, I want to have a baby."

"Oh, ew, no." You shook your head.

"Not for you to nurture or for us to play family. Just for me to eat." He nodded as if coming up with a brilliant plan.

"No, absolutely not." You made a disgusted face. "I don't want one at all. Something gnawing at my insides, no thank you. Plus, I'm one hundred percent sure it would not be worth the hassle and inconvenience."

"It's New Year's Eve and I want what I want." He spoke through some indiscernable meat in his mouth. "Besides, it's not like we used any protection before. Are you on birth control?"

"I was... but not lately." You looked sheepish. "Anyway, you want what you want and I want what I want. Are we going to reconcile through violence?"

"Not unless you want violent sex. Because I'm getting my way. End of story."

"Not end of story! If I have to put up with your stupid baby bullshit, I should at least get something in return."

"That's my girl." Melon smiled a wicked smile. "What do you want? Name your price."

"Dress up as woman and let me make fun of you. Mutually exclusive things of course, I want to make fun of you regardless." You shrugged.

"You're just a lucky little girl that I killed an okapi stripper the other day! I still got her clothes in my briefcase!" Melon chuckled chaotically.

"You want to get caught, don't you?" You asked, feeling rather empty inside knowing that you had known that okapi and you just didn't care that she was dead.

"I'd like to see what would happen!" His laugh became more chaotic and soon, you found yourself infected as well and laughing with him.

"I could turn you in?" You suggested as you both finished up your foods and cleared the dishes.

"Don't be an idiot. That wouldn't even be fun." Melon rolled his eyes.

"You're the idiot, running around with a stripper's clothes in your briefcase. I bet you were planning on wearing them anyways."

"So what if I was?" Melon walked up behind you and licked up your neck, causing you to melt back into him. "Would you make fun of me for it?"

"No, there's plenty other things to make fun of." You groaned.

"Like what?"

"Like how thin your horns are. How split the hairs are on the end of your tail. How you dress like a old man when you go to work."

"I think I'm getting a little bit hard." Melon laughed. "Or it could just be from your supple body."

"And you're a pedophile. Let's not forget that part. I'm not even an adult yet and you're like thirty."

"Yeah, I'm a sick fuck." Melon laughed again. "Let me go get dressed."