2: At Least He Noticed This Time

"Please don't expect me to clean up after every mess you make.. We're the only one who know that Riz is the killer."

"I'm really, really sorry..." Legoshi apologized. "I'm so on edge. With Riz... Louis... And now no one has seen YN at school. I know she normally stays with Louis otherwise, but... she never misses drama club."

"Well, I don't blame you for getting pissed off. That's all reasonable stuff. I'm guessing Riz is used to the whole 'good bear' act. I'd consider him to be the polar opposite of you. I have you as my ally, but Riz is alone and acts in secrecy." Pina comforted the wolf. "And YN's just probably getting that good dick and lost track of time. I know I've gotten lost in a female before..."

"Can you just keep a look out for her?... She seems to be prone to being stolen away from me..." Legoshi's face was very worried. "If I were in Riz's shoes, I wouldn't be able to take the torment. How can he be so calm? I felt this impenetrable wall, an overwhelming difference between us."

"So, it's like you're a virgin and he isn't?" Pina jokingly suggested.

"That's close!" Legoshi's head whipped over. "It's like he's in a completely different world because he knows something that I don't. I think I need to find out how he thinks...""Wait, wait, wait. Does this mean what i think it means?!" Pina's eyes shimmer.

"Focus, Pina. I'm talking about how I'm similar to Riz."

"Why should you lump yourself with a damn criminal?!"

"Come on, everyone has the potential to be a criminal-- especially carnivores..."

"Legoshi... are you thinking of eating me so you can get closer to him?"

"No way! But I still found a way to solve this case. I'm going to reach a mutual understanding with Riz by fighting him! I think it's possible... I have to hurry! PLEASE let me know if you hear from YN!"

"You don't have her number?"

"Uh, no..." Legoshi felt more stupid than usual.

"I'll text it to you." Pina rolled his eyes. "I'll see you tomorrow..."

Clickclickclickclick

Melon clicked the razors out of the box cutter.

"Give your arm." He demanded. You complied, but not without a comment of your own.

"I'm scared of you." You spoke to him quietly.

"Good. You're an omnivore so it's not just instincts. You're scared because you should be." He pulled you into his lap and held your bicep.

"Why would you tell me about the life animals and the nature animals and the whale?"

"I like sharing knowledge. Plus if you aren't going to live, what does it matter?"

"You're right, I guess. Do whatever you want."

Melon paused as the blade touched your skin. "Why? Don't you want to live?"

"It doesn't really matter either way. I told you I was scared, and I mean I'd probably be happier alive, but you're going to do what you want to do anyway." You whispered.

"Huh." He pushed down and began cutting your bicep. You shivered in response. "You're not an herbivore yet you willingly submit to death?"

"I'm an omnivore... I don't belong in either category."