3: Free Therapy?

Melon's eyes had a look of surprise in them. The noise you made when he cut you wasn't what he expected.

"You want to die... but you're going to moan like that when I cut you?" He tilted his head to the side. "Let me taste you. You're not right."

"No, I'm not. I'm an emotionless doll,  a doormat, a liar." Your breathing was a bit ragged. "Males take me when they want me, instead of listening to what I want. You are just another male doing what he wants to me because I let him."

Melon's tongue lolled out of his mouth as he nodded and listened. Slowly, he drug his tongue up the light wound, lapping up the droplets of blood forming at the incision.

"You taste like everyone else... like nothing..." Melon remarked. "Most murders would be uninterested in you for your placidity..."

"Are you a fisher cat?" You asked again, wanting to get it over with.

"No. You're not a liar. You've been disgustingly honest with me." Melon's eyes locked with yours. "But you are certainly being a doll and a doormat. Why not take what you want? Fight for it? Fight for your life?"

"Why? So I can admit I have no control over that either?" You huffed and pushed your arm in his face to cut again. "I have no control over anything. My friends chose me. Then, men choose me. Even when I try to tell them how I feel, no one listens."

"Ah." He slit another line through your finger this time and stuck it in his mouth. "I may be a murderer, but I'm still a therapist. Are people choosing these things for you, or are you letting them choose?"

"Both." You leaned into his body. Melon didn't know how to feel right now. You didn't taste any kind of special. In fact, you were just a kid compared to him. But the way you were reacting to his injuring of you... it was making him feel something he hadn't felt before.

"Hybrids can't taste. We don't have a desire for meat, nor can we survive on vegetables alone. My whole life has been bland, taste and beyond. I search and search for anything that will make me feel something. Passion, happiness, fear, sadness... These are foreign concepts to me. But I still love my life. I would fight you to stay alive."

"Mm. Yeah? Why?" You had to admit having this hybrid licking and sucking on your body was making you react in ways you weren't used to.

"Because I am do whatever I want to do." He gave small growl. "I kill who I want to kill. Eat what I want to eat. Go where I want to go. It seems you haven't learned that lesson yet. Take what you want. You deserve it."

"I don't."  You sighed. "Are you a serval?"

"Bigger." He hinted as he pushed you down and pressed the knife to your jaw.

"Are you going to lick me there?" You asked.

"What do you want?" He chuckled.

"I would like that, I think. I like the sensation of being groomed."

"But I'm hurting you."

"Everyone always is."