8: Him and Him and...

His fingers and the fur around his mouth are soaked from your arousal.

It's not long before he decides to take off his clothes. As he does, you flip onto your back and take off your shirt.

Legoshi places the head of his member at the top of your slit and rubs it down your clit to the opening of your wet pussy. He swirls his member around as you writhe beneath him. He pops the head of his member inside you and takes it out as he leans down to start kissing your neck. The head of his member is as far as it is going to go in for now. He hasn't prepped you properly for his immense length.

You arch your back when he hit all the right buttons. The moans from you are starting to ramp up more.

"Ah, right there" He sneaks a peek at you with your head pushed back and eyes shut tight.

The swirling of his tongue on your neck and the now full length of his member hitting your g-spot has you close to orgasm.

You grab the back of his head, "Right there, I'm so close, harder... right there, oh god, oh god!" and the next flick of his tongue you start convulsing. Both hands are on the back of his head. You are pulling him closer and closer as your thighs start to squeeze him even tighter as well.

Legoshi continues to pump his member in and out of you. Your body is still tensing from the orgasm and with one final squeeze and moan you release your pent up energy. His member never stops thrusting. He's trying to use up every minute he can of your sweet sex.

Your body is spent, and you release the grip you have on his head; your legs relax and spread around his body and your arms next to your sides, his tongue still loving each lick it takes.

Legoshi kisses his way up your limp body; taking in all the events that just concluded. He lays next to you and rolls over to place your head on his chest.

"That was amazing, what a way to wake up" you say as you rub his chest and stomach.

And what a way this is to wake up... Legoshi thought as he lifted his sheets and grimaced. Haven't had one of these in a long time... Guess it's time for laundry. God, I miss her. Where is she?

Louis was surprisingly, or not surprisingly depending on your view of him, having similar issues. The stress of not being able to locate you were wearing on him. His dreams, however, were a lot less loving.