11: Melon's Home!

You began to open the door when Melon pushed you to the side and entered forcefully, allowing the door to shut violently behind him. Before you can say a word, he grabbed your throat with his one hand, pushing you forward into the room, onto the bed. He smiled at you and stared directly into your eyes.

"Work has been cancelled for me. Client was a no-show. Do you know what that means?" His voice caused you to shiver.

"I-I think so Melon," you reply, clenching your legs together as your wetness increased.

He stared deeply into your eyes and knelt before you. "Tell me how you want your body to be ravished."

"In every way." You breathed out and held his horns.

"Best to be specific, or you might end up with unintended consequences."

He was so cavalier that you wondered for a moment if you've imagined this whole attraction. He stood, apparently preparing to leave, and you give up on your thoughts. You're going to do what you wanted, end of story. You're right in front of him now and there's no time for amusement. You drag yourself up his body so that you are up on the tips of your toes. Your noses meet and our breath mingles. It would be so easy to kiss him right now.

"I want you to let me cut you and taste your blood."

His inhale is sharp and disbelieving. "What?"

"You dragged you me of the bar, away from the guy I was with and are telling me I can't go back to school." your heart is beating so furiously that he must feel it. "You've always been delicate with me, though. I'd rather have you hurt you than everyone else back in class. You already tasted you and there's just something about--"

But he cuts you off with a hand to your throat. "I don't understand you.Most people would try to escape. They would try and kill me. But you want to have sex with me and taste my blood?"

"I'm screwed up," you grind out. You can't help reveling in the tickling sensation of his rough fingers around your sensitive neck.

He scans your face. "You really are," he says in a kind of wondering way. Then he lets you go and takes a step back. "I have no intentions of fucking you. I'm pissed about the client."

"But you have to." Again, he looks astounded. His gaze travels up and down your body as if he's never seen you before. "I want you to. So, you need to. That or let me go back to where I came."

"You're crazy." He shakes his head with a psychotic smile. "I'm not going anywhere near you. You'll cut my throat."

"I'd bet you'd like that though." you couldn't even believe the words falling out of your mouth or the desire pooling in your belly. "I make you feel a way that no one else does, remember? I'll admit I make a lot of people feel that same kind of way, they usually just treat me like a slu--"