5: What Do YOU Want?

"I want you to groom where it hurts." Your voice was scratchy. "And I want to figure out what you are."

"You  should know what I am by now. There's so few spotted felines  left."  Melon's eyes were heavily lidded as he dipped his head down to your wounds. He began with your arm, which was already coagulating. But his ministrations didn't last long before he went to your jaw. He was close enough that you could hear his breath. Calm, even breaths that send your mind into a further spiral. As he got closer to your lips, you   bit down on your own lip, grinding your teeth down until you got the salty taste of your blood in your mouth. As you let go blood began trickling down your chin, eventually hitting your blouse; the pure white color forever ruined.

Melon flicked his tongue across your lip and cleaned you up from neck to lip. After a few moments, he pulled back and whispered, "Did you want to know how you taste?" Your pupils were fully dilated. But it wasn't the usual cause of fear. It was something else. He looked down at his own crotch, noting a reaction he had never had to another beast before. "It seems you have a bit of control over me that none other have had before." You gingerly nodded your head up and down. "I'll admit I have no experience with such things. I only get off from killing. Yet, I don't want to kill you. I hardly want to eat you." He moved down to your hip, holding your bones steady as  he began his assault. Disturbingly, it reminded you of being pleasured by Louis, and you noticed you were starting to get hot and slick between your legs.  Before you had time to think about why you're getting turned on by this monster, he came up from your hip and stuck his tongue down your throat. You can taste your blood that was on your lips. You're shocked, but you like the taste, the slight metallic taste that's just the tiniest bit salty. You'd never had anything like it.  "Afterwards, when you look at that scar, there will be a sense of release and a calming  feeling that you've been   punished and deserved it and now you can rest from that overwhelming need. You'll  be able to do what you want to do and be who you want to be. The mark  afterwards... you're claiming that space on my body as yours, just as the other scars are me claiming you as mine."

"Melon." You said his name, associating the metallic taste in your mouth with it. "Can I tell you what I want, again?"

"You don't even have to ask. You just tell me."

"If I'm right with my next guess, I want you inside of me. I want you to satisfy my desire I'm feeling." Your eyes bore into him. "I want every part of you."

Melon moaned and shivered as he straddled your body, erection now evident in his pants. "What am I, Chrysocyon? Say it to me, so I can do what you want."

"You're a leopard." You closed your eyes as he lowered his body onto and into yours.

"You're damn right I am."