Untitled Part 8

well,  by now

well,  by now. you already know how drama king Edward will just leave and go to Alaska, and Bella will be so obsessed with knowing what was wrong with the guy and why he hates her with no apparent reason cause Bella is like that.

the good news is...today is where Edward will introduce himself and whatnot.

the bad news is... life is still hard, even in Twilight... I had no free time... I had to wake up at 6.30 to workout cause Mrs. Leonard want me in shape and in my best form... that includes eating right...ugh... and I had to take the orange truck to port Angeles driving for approximately an hour and a half.

then, I get my ass handed to me for two hours as a form of ballet practicing, and lately, Mrs.Leonard wants me to help her with the children ballet class as a side job so that's cool!

I get back home at 10:30ish, do my homework, and just pass out till the next day to do it all over again! 

but also, good news... I'm fucking HOT! and I can do a split. but not on a dick ... due to the Cullens not interested in me *insert I'm laughing on the outside, crying on the inside song*but I can finally perfectly do the famous Alice Cullen pitch throw ... so that's double good news.

" where's dad?" Bella asked sitting down on the tiny table with her cereal bowl 

" went to bring Ginger back from the mechanic," I said eating oatmeal for breakfast ... I decided to call the truck Ginger cause we both basically match and she's a tough bitch too so... 

Bella nodded, staying silent... I got used to her silence by now and just let her be.

" Alright let's go " I put the empty bowl on the sink and left to get my backpack and coat... Forks were no joke when it comes to cold weather ... and today was an especially cold day cause why not.

dad parked the car exactly on time for us to leave for school ... Charlie Swan needs a million-dollar gift-card in Father's day period.

he is so caring, he is so nice! a bit awkward till you find their favorite subjects ... then he gets comfortable and talks more... he's jokes are *chef kiss* and he knows where to give you your space...

" Morning dad!" I walked to him and kissed his cheek. he smiles at me with a soft blush 

Bella followed me slipping on the icy pavement "Ooof" my dad and I rushed to help her up

" The ice doesn't help the uncoordinated" she commented 

" yep... that's why I changed the tires...old ones be looking pretty bald" he said awkwardly checking the new tires 

" Cool!!" I said nodding 

" uhh thank you "

" well probably be lat fo' dinner... I gotta head down to Mason county...security guard at Gresham mill got killed by some kind of animal" he informed us like it's a casual thing...