birthday

I'll spare you the boring days where I just ate slept and gamed till I healed enough to walk. The whole summer, I just kept practising walking!

After I was dancing on my tippy toes, now my happy productive days are when I walk to our driveway.
I definitely did not expect that from twilight. Maybe this universe is punishing me for not being from it?

I was waiting for Emmett and Rosalie to go on that long trip to Africa which was mentioned in the books but they didn't.

It gave me hope but also terrified me. It seems like twilight is morphing into something else because of my existence here.
I just really wish it does not involve more important things.

On the happy side. Embry bought a gaming set to game with me when he can't come over. Unbeknownst to the pre-werewolf, he was gaming with Emmett too and they get along very well not knowing that they are mortal enemies.
Or should I say, immortal enemies?

Summer was over without the sunny days or therapy and I was allowed to go back to school with Bella. But I wasn't allowed to not use a wheelchair just yet.
Trust me, it showed me just how hard simple things can be when u have to use a wheelchair.

Bella parked in front of the school and walked to get me my wheelchair from the back.

" I honestly don't need that, I can walk " I complained again
She huffed " you can't walk all day it'll stress your leg" I put my weight on my healthy leg to get off the truck and sat on the wheelchair blushing.

" I don't even need to tell people it's our birthday to get them to stare at me " Bella cringed remembering.

Just this morning, dad woke us up with a happy birthday as he proceeded to give us our gifts from him and mom. And a scare to Bella telling her she has grey hair.

I dreaded this part... the birthday part. But I dreaded more what comes after it. I don't think I can fully enjoy my moments knowing what I know. It's physically and mentally impossible not to stress about what's coming. I just hope I can somehow prevent it from happening.

" Hey, how are you feeling " Angela greeted me as the twilight human click came smiling and all. Bella asked to take their picture for her mom or something. I wasn't focusing much still thinking about what was going to happen tonight. She snapped a picture as they all posed and then Edward appeared with his perfect slow-motion walk and all.

I decided to wheel myself in and not wait for them.
I'm already angry with Edward before the birthday drama.

Alice came to me the moment I decided to go inside helping me in
" happy birthday !" She smiled at me excitedly
" Judging by the grin, you are planning to mortify my twin sister with something " Alice smiled
" Are you a clairvoyant too? Trust me you'll love it I saw it " I hummed
" I won't bet against you and you know that. Hey, Jaz is it your first time attending a human birthday party ?" I asked him sarcastically
Jasper and I vibe. Especially when he didn't mind me freaking out about his confederate past more than his vampire-killing past.

He understood that he was standing on the wrong side of history. Being there didn't give him that insight. He just wanted to fit in and have power. Or so what he remembered and told me.
" oh yes, kinda nervous," he replied to me. Ignoring the students' looks.
" just get that cowboy charm on and good dance moves and you're set" I winked. It's hard to just tell him that he'll be the party pooper.

" you're coming home with us after school. Rosalie and I want to help get you ready " Alice said making my heart flutter at the mention of that hot bombshell name.

" Ooo a makeover," I said excitedly. I definitely enjoy hanging out with the Cullen. They are fun.

Bella came in with a gift from Jacob. Yes, he rudely forgot about me and told my sister to tell me happy birthday. I mean I get it, wolf boy, we used to have beef, let it go I thought we bonded!