BI wife energy

I had to go back to class eventually and leave the love birds alone...in hopes, Eddy boy won't kill my sister.

Class ended and I walked zombielike to Gym, I knew that Bella won't be in Gym and on cue, she texted me that she'll set this one off and go home, she also informed me that Edward insisted on taking her and Alice will give me the keys. needless to say, that text was chaotic.

My Virgo resting bitch face appeared when I don't have my sister or someone that I like around so playing volleyball today was easier when they look at my death stare.

I walked out of Gym putting my frizzy hair in a bun till I was ambushed by a smiley vampy girl " Hey Lizzy! Edward told me to give you this" she handed me the keys, our skin touched and I fucking kept a straight face cause I always cringe when I read Wattpad stories about people flinching! what a bunch of a-holes.

"Thanks girl, I don't know what exactly is happening but I'm hoping they'll just date." I laughed and Alice smiled  

" oh, me too! I can see it coming " she said knowingly. we both were in the know but she thought I don't know so it's more entertaining.

" If they date, will you be allowed to hang out with me?" I said teasingly, Alice puffed her cheeks like the cutest kid ever 

" you can count on it" she gave me a handgun sign. THERE IS NO WAY ALICE IS STRAIGHT! finger guns in awkward situations is strictly a BI move! I said what I said.

" cool, then I'll do my magic and you do yours capish" I held my hand for her to shake. she did and I shook it firmly 

"deal" she dazzled me with a smile before waving goodbye to me and skipping to her husband. Jasper smiled at her like she's the most precious thing there is, which she is, and walked out of the school.

A/N: a lil som"ing some"ing for my precious readers. it's not much but it's honest work.