saved by the wolves

I looked at laurent, trying to be strong and assertive, but as soon as he zoomed toward us, I just froze up.

My brain stopped working, and it hit me like tons of bricks. I started hyperventilating as the memory of Victoria running with me crushed on her chest and the air that was so strong it suffocated me. Even my leg felt like it's being crushed again, and I fell to my knees. " Please..."  I whispered desperately. It was me begging Laurent to not kill me. It was me begging my brain to not make me remember it all.

" Oh, no, no, don't be afraid. I'll make it quick, unlike Victoria. She's planning to kill you so slowly and torture you both, " he told us
" I am doing you a favor," he smiled cruely, baring his teeth. I was shaking like a leaf, he really decided to start with me too!

" no no please let her go. It's me she wants! " Bella desperately begged as he wrapped his cold hand around my neck and pulled me up. I just looked at his red eyes petrified. I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't! I was so very frozen. This is my end. This is how I'll die.

A vicious growl sounded from my left. Laurent paused, and he looked up petrified.
" Impossible!" He sneered, and I couldn't even comprehend how fast he dropped me and started running. Bella came to my side, and we both looked up at the magistic giant wolves that started to run after the vampire.

Bella held me tighter as she too was looking at the brown wolf scared and astonished. I looked at the giant wolves who zoomed past us, making the ground shake by the powerful impact their paws made when they hit the ground.
I was still shaking and crying as my knee gave out on me as if I had just broken it again.

" Hey, hey its okay they are gone. Let's leave now !" My twin sister got up wobly too and tried to lift me from the ground.
I couldn't even hear her voice above my own heartbeats and shallow breathing.

I stood up regardless, and we both started walking back the trail. I desperately wanted to get out of my panic attack and focus on the green items like I had been advised, but the forest was all green, and somehow, it was even more suffocating.

Bella drove us to the house frantically telling me that the giant wolves would've been dead by now, and we needed to tell dad about it.

" No!" I yelled more than I intended
" If laurent is still in the woods, dad needs to be as far away from it as possible! Laurent will try to attack or maybe even Victoria!" I reasoned, now that I'm focusing on someone else but me. I can see clearer.

Bella blinked, flinching at my yelling but thought about it.
" You're right, but what should we do, we are being hunted down now," she said.
" then either let it happen or let's move back to Jacksonville till the sadist bitch lose our trail!" I panicked too. If it wasn't for the knowledge that the pack is on our side, I would've been skipping town yesterday!

Bella stayed quiet. She was thinking, and her face contoured in ways telling me she didn't like that plan.

" You should leave," she said when she parked the truck in our driveway
I shook my head
" No, she wants me! She wants revenge for James, so she won't track you down if she got what she wants, " she resumed, explained like it was nothing.

" Isabella, stop with the self-sacrificing suicide! Remember the last time you did that! It got us nowhere! We are in this together wether you like it or not and if she's coming for us both we stand tall and face the bitch. Plus, she'll just start killing innocent people till we come back, " I replied

" Do you know any other vampires who can help? The cullens definitely aren't the only ones, " I asked, hoping she'll mention the Denali or even volturis? Will they stop Victoria if we begged hard enough? I don't think so.

She shook her head back to her solemn face.
" Okay , then we wait," I told her, getting out of the truck and taking a deep breath, welcoming the cold air.

I walked, limping to the front door and opening it, taking a deep breath.
Bella tried to help me, but I stopped her, Charlie would get worried.
" Hey dad, oh hey Harry," I greeted the two old friends, plastering a smile on my face. My dad looked up and scanned our faces. He frowned. " Where have you been? And why is there dirt all over your clothes?" He asked
I looked at Bella to make up a lie, but she was looking as pale as the dead and couldn't master up a quick lie.

" Ha ha. We went on a walk near the treeline, and we kinda went messy with the playfulliness. " I smiled lying. That wasn't even my best lie, but he seemed to believe it
" Just don't go too deep. The bear attacks have gotten closer to the town, " he warmed. I looked at Harry, who was staring at me intently and decided to abort the kitchen.

" will do. I'm gonna go change. " I walked out sighing in relief. I hope that I saved Harry's life with this.
Bella followed me  silently. " I'm fine, bells. I'll just go lay down. My legs hurt a little.
She got closer to me and whispered, " I'm sorry I dragged you into this... twice. " she looked about to cry.
" It's not your fault." I tried to comfort her ,
" we just have to stick together. We only have each other now. " I leaned to give her a quick hug as she nodded.

I felt helpless

Weak

I looked at his email address, pondering whether or not it's a good idea.
If anyone would be responsible and willing to help, it'll be him
After all, it's his job.

So, I started typing. Writing everything that happened. The attack, the hikers deaths, and the promise of being tortured and killed by a vengeful vampire.

I wrote it all begging for his protection since it wasn't just me who was in danger. It was the whole town!
Surly, Carlisle will care. He is the head of the family, the righteous one. Even if his son left, he could at least protect us from psycho vampires that intend to kill us horribly!.

I chose to email him at his professional email address. He will definitely read it. I hope.

A/N: Hey, beautiful readers. Thank u for being patient with me and loyal to this book. ❤️ 💙 💜