edwin

Embry and I kept in contact with a lot of texting.
Would have loved to be his meme friend but alas its 2008.

Bella became even more distracted after LaPush . She went and asked Jessica to tag along instead of me who goes to Port Angeles literally everyday!

I know she did that because it's the plot and she needs that brush with death thing so edwin boy can save her by only being a creep.

These days, I couldn't see my crushes since it's sunny. I'm so tempted to track them down in their hunting trip but I don't want to be accidentally eaten.

It became so annoying to have to sleep while knowing that your twin is probably being watched by a mind reading vampire who also lusts for her blood and khaki skirt.

It's hard because I can't masturbate my way to sleep now dang it.
Not cool edwin not cool ...

Today Bella decided to go shopping with Jessica and Angela. I really wanted to be involved in every scene possible but I decided not too.
Instead, I made my way to Lapush first beach to hang out with my new friend.

Jacob and quill were invited too
" hey guys I brought snacks!" I yelled holding two bags of snacks
Embry stood up and met me half way with his cute smile
" hey curly, you're late" I shrugged
" took me a bit to remember the roads, I suck at directions " Embry rolled his eyes and stole my snacks and ran
" hey!" I yelled running after him.
Even if he was still not a wolf, he surely had some speed.
I sat down on the sand panting
" I hate running!" The other two laughed at me
" your curls are everywhere " Quill commented
" shut up Q-tip"
" hey umm Bella did not come with you?" You guessed it Jacob asked me with his puppy eyes ahhhhh
" nope she went to Port Angeles with some friends " I answered

He really does like her too much than it was appearing in the movies or the books.
"So, any interesting adventures that you'd invite lil me to ?" I asked taking hot cheetos from Embry who pouted at me .
" nope, wait who told you about the cliff diving tho?" Quill asked
I shrugged " took my chances of guessing , am I going to be invited to it anytime soon tho?"
Embry snorted " you won't handle it "
I glares at him
" you wanna dare?" He looked at me like when you tell your dog his trigger word.

" definitely!" We shaked on it , five bucks I'll freeze up and won't jump.
He is betting on a dead man .

We all took Ginger to their secret place , Jacob was my GPS while Quill took over the sport commentator.

We had to abandon the car and keep walking for some minutes till we reached the familiar cliff
" phew you guys, for a second I thought you're going to murder me " Quill snorted
" wouldn't do it near the res, my crime documentary knowledge taught me that much "

I laughed " word"
We all began to strip ,ready to jump in the cool water and in this cold day !
I stayed with my sport bra and Boyshorts preping myself mentally for this.
' I guess when you stay in a white body, you begin to do white people shit' like diving in cold water for five bucks bet.

" Okey you first , I wanna see the techniques " I told Embry
He rolled his eyes smirking
" alrighty ginger, I'll give you time to collect your bravery, I'm feeling nice today" he stretched and faced tye end of the cliff looking down.He then took a deep breath and and jumped so smoothly breaking water like butter.
" Daymnnnn Call,, you a pro or something " I was impressed
" you should see the others " Quill smirked and sneakily pushed Jacob who quickly tried to push back laughing but he fell too.
I knew that they do that often so I wasn't worried
" this is it Swan.. this is your moment" Quill continued with the commentaries as I preped myself for the dive
Embry and Jacob surfaced in the water and now they joined the commentaries too .
I took a deep breath, securing the ring once more just in case and I jumped.

It was so scary, like you're going to die or break your neck. My entire body shot with adrenaline as I stiffened my muscles ready for the water impact.

The sting of the cold water ran through my body freezing me immediately but I kept my head in the game. I have to surface as fast as possible before the waves .
I put all my strength into swimming up and I succeeded .
" woaaaaahhh" I cheered the moment I surfaced and breathed air again.
The other two guys laughed at me and told me to swim away to give Quill space to jump too.
And he did before all of us,again, raced to the shore giving it all we got.
I came in last which bummed me .

" oh shit it's so cold!!" My teeth shattered together as we made our way up the cliff to get our clothes
" yepp, we usually do this twice or three times " Jacob answered
"Depends on how bored we are" Quill finished.
I tried to see if any of them is atleadt warmer than me which Embry was.
" if you want to borrow my heat, it's one dollar a minute" I glared at him
" fine,I'll freeze" he chuckled and put his arms around me to warm me up a bit.
It didn't really work but it was better than nothing.
I ran to my clothes the moment they were on sight and started dressing up cursing my stupid adrenaline junky self .
It was really nice to forget about all the Bella shenanigans that is probably happening right now and focus on my life in here.
The moment we got in the truck, I started the heat all the way up and let Embry drive.
" y'all are crazy " I complained
" Well, for all its worth. Congratulations, you're the first pale face that survives the cliff diving fun" I rolled my eyes smiling
" I'll need my trophy please" Embry sighed and Gave me the five bucks
I made a lil dance with my hands as we drove back to the beach and said bye to each other .
I drove back to Forks smiling to myself. It was fun to run with the wolves too.