40- Crazy Psycho Clown

(Season 1 x 17)

Barry, Katrina and Joe are in their lab at CCPD, where Barry has collected everything that they had known about Wells, and places it all over one of their boards.
"This is everything that we know about Harrison Wells...which is actually not a lot" Barry says to them.
"Barry you read that book about him, didn't you?" Katrina asks as Joe sit down in one of the chairs.

"Yeah, six hundred pages and the big takeaway is he's enigmatic" he tells her.
"Your mom was killed by a speedster; Well's machine turned the two of you into a speedster. That's way too many coincidences for this old cop" Joe says to Barry.

Barry puts his hands to his face before sitting down, with Katrina sitting down on his lap, "Do you think that he wanted us to become Flash and Bolt, mostly Barry to become the Flash?" Katrina asks Joe.
"Everything he's done...since that night you two got struck by lightning: bringing you two to STAR Labs, giving you two the suits...training you two. It's all been to keep you both safe" Joe says to them.

"And to make us faster, Wells once said that he needed more speed from me, Why?" Barry asks them.
"I don't know" Joe says as he stands up, "But he wants something from you tow, mostly you Barry. We just need to figure out what it is" Joe says to him.
"Well, let's go get him then, let's get some answers" Barry says frustration in his voice.

"Barry, as much as you want to do that right now, we can't we need to be careful about all this" Katrina tells him.
"Joe, you had your suspicions about Wells from the very beginning, you thought that he might be the man in yellow" Barry says to him.
"Except the blood from your house didn't match him" Joe says to him.

"He's right Barry, even my friend tried running the DNA from the man in yellow, and he couldn't find a match" Katrina tells him.
"All right, so maybe he's not the Reverse-Flash, but you think he knows what happened that night. He may have the key to getting my dad out of the prison" Barry says.

"Whatever Wells wants from you...it started 15 years ago" Joe says looking at Barry, "He's been patient, scary patient." He says to them, and Katrina gets up off Barry's lap as the two of them walk over beside Joe. "You two gotta listen to me on this, we have to be...just as patient" he says as he grabs the map and brings it down covering up the board.
"Yeah" Barry says to him.

As the three of them stand there they hear a commotion coming from across town, going over to the window, they see smoke coming from the parl. The three of them look at one another, before Katrina and Barry take off changing into their suits and heading for the park. They both arrive to see a father searching desperately for his son, when Barry spots the young boy nearby. Barry grabs the child and brings him to the father, "Henry" the dad calls out and the boy runs to him.

"Henry" Barry says, "Nice name" he adds before he goes back to helping anyone else in the park alongside Katrina.

Katrina, Joe and Barry stood in STAR Labs as they watch a video that had been uploaded by who had attacked the park, "Tricked you, Ha, Ha. Look who's back. My tricks, my treat, but I'll give you something good...to eat. Today's special: A city in ashes. The trickster proudly welcomes you all...to the new...disorder"

"Talking in the third person, that's never a good sign" Cisco says.
"You're just mad because he named himself" Caitlin says to him.
"Actually, he didn't" Joe says as him, Barry and Katrina turn around to look at them, "Twenty years ago, Central City was hit by a series of terrorist attacks. One man killed at least 10 civilians, and two cops. That guy called himself the Trickster" Joe tells them.

Cisco then looks up the original Trickster, "Whoa, someone was rocking the unitard" he remarks as he brings articles on him onto the monitors.
"James Jesse?" Caitlin reads.
"Like Jesse James, only more twisted" Joe tells her.
"Where is this Mr. Jesse now?" Wells asks him.
"He's serving several life sentences at Iron Heights. He was just about the most dangerous thing Central City had ever seen" Joe tells him.