9-Brilliant Insight

(Season 1x4)

Katrina and Barry showed up at the lab at the same time, smiling at one another as they walked inside seeing that they had set up ping-pong with Cisco, operation with Caitlin and chess with Dr. Wells. They each took a turn doing a variety of things. They two of them were having fun, Caitlin getting frustrated that Operation wasn't even anatomically correct. Katrina telling her to just have some fun, with Wells reminding them that this wasn't just for fun, but to also push our minds with training, to be able to not lose focus on the tasks at hand. Just as Katrina was try to take out the butterfly in operation, there is a beeping from the one monitor, causing her to touch the side and make the buzzer go off.

"Damn" she says, as Cisco looks at the screen.
"Armed robbery at Fourth and Kolins" he tells us.

"For the record I crushed it at Operation and Ping-Pong" Barry says and Katrina rolls her eyes. The two of them then race into their suits and take off toward the robbery. Upon arrival, the run around knocking down all the thieves, and just as they knock down the last one they hear a gun shot. Katrina rushes over to the injured man, "Where's the nearest hospital?" she asks into her comm Link.

"St. Andrews. Seven blocks north, two east" Caitlin comes though responding.

"Call the ER, tell them they have an incoming GSW" she responds to her. They hear the thieves starting up their motorbikes, Barry looking back at them unsure if he should go after them or not.

"Barry, it's okay, I'm gonna need your help getting him there, he's too heavy for just me" she says. He nods and the two of them take off to the hospital, bringing him, putting him on a gurney before running off. The both run home changing, knowing they would need to get back to the scene.

"Hey Captain, sorry we are late, I had to go visit a friend at the hospital, and Barry was waiting for me" Katrina says as her and Barry head with the Captain and Joe, to go over the scene they had just left.

"There's nothing missing. It looks like someone interrupted the robbery" Joe says looking at her and Barry.
"Guard says there were three of them" the Captain says pointing.
"Actually it was four" Barry says and Katrina elbows him, as he realizes his mistake.

"I mean that's how many I would bring if I were doing a robbery of this nature" he says turning around to walk in front of them. "That's definitely a four guy truck" he says as him and Katrina go up to the armored truck.

"A driver, two more to cover the guards, and somebody used liquid nitrogen to crack open this door, so four bad guys" Barry says holding up four fingers going back to the captain and Katrina looks around the truck.

"Thank you Mr. Allen for your brilliant insight" the Captain says as he walks away.

"For somebody so fast, you're a little slow on the improvising" Joe says to Barry as Katrina comes back over to join them. "Did you two see anything that could help us catch these guys?" he then asks.
"Yeah, one of the guys lost his mask when we knocked him out of the truck, we saw his face" Katrina tells Joe.

Katrina and Barry head back to the precinct, as they walk down the hall, Joe hands them a binder full of known criminals.  "So look through these mug shots of Central City's most wanted. See if you can find out-" before Joe could finish talking Barry speeds through the binder, and Katrina gets him to stop on a page.

"That's him" they both say to Joe.
"Damn, Leonard Snart" Joe says talking the binder back and looking at the picture.
"Leonard? That's almost as bad as Batholomew" Barry says as they continue down the hall.
"Snart ain't sexy either" Joe says to him.
"Try having a friend with the name Dick" Katrina says and both men give her a questionable look. "Umm, what can you tell us about Snart" she says focusing them back on the task at hand.