38- Does He Seem Weirder Than Normal

(Season 1 x 16)

Barry runs as fast as possible, until coming to a stop, looking around to see that he's on a street, and its nighttime, "Hey, what's going on?" Barry hears Cisco asking him, "Dude" Cisco says when Barry does not reply
"Yeah, Cisco I'm here." Barry tells him.
"What happened, why'd you stop?"  Cisco asks him.
"I just got a little disoriented" Barry says still looking around confused.
"Well you need to make up some time, man, Kat's already there, you'd better hurry up" he hears Cisco tell him.

"Hurry? Kat? What are you?" Barry says.
"Hurry, as in, get to the morgue" Cisco tells him.
"The morgue, but I was there yesterday with Kat" he tells them.
"What are you talking about? Come on, you gotta go" Cisco tells him.

"Barry, Barry, where are you?" he then hears Kat say and he is taken aback hearing her voice.
"Umm..I'm on the way" he tells her as he speeds off to the morgue. As soon as Barry arrives, he sees Katrina and wraps his arms around her holding her close.

"Whoa Barry, we got work to do" Katrina tells him.
"What do you guys see?" they hear Cisco telling them.
"It's the corner Cisco, he's dead" Katrina tells him.

Barry and Katrina leave the morgue, coming back in their normal clothes to work over the case, as they enter Katrina sees Barry looking at the scene with confusion on his face. "Hey Barr, what's with all the water? Did the sprinkler system go off or something?" Joe comes up to them asking and Barry looks at him.

"What? No, we checked the sprinklers, They're all intact. But the water has ice in it, and the bruises on the coroner aren't just on his face. Check this, look at his torso" Barry says as he quickly goes over to the coroner's body, Katrina and Joe following. Joe lifts the shirt, "Whoa" he remarks.

"Barry, are you okay?" Katrina asks him as he still has a confused look on his face, "Cause how did you know that, we didn't have time to process everything yet?" she asks.

"He was killed by hail, we have to listen to the recording" Barry then says standing back up, and Joe and Katrina both look at him confused by his behavior,
"What recording?" Katrina asks.

"Joe, we got something, the coroner's office just installed an automated system, listen to this" they hear Eddie say as he comes over to the three of them.
"Please no more" "I'll stop when you tell me"" Stop" "Who killed him?" they hear on the recording.
"That's Mark Mardon, he wants revenge" Barry then says, and they look at him.

Barry and Kat head to STAR labs, letting them know about Mardon, "Clyde Mardon has a brother?" Caitlin asks.
"So, both Mardon brothers survive the plane crash and the dark matter released by the particle accelerator explosion affects them"" in virtually the same way" Barry says as the same time as Wells.
"That's right" Wells says.
"Only Mark's not like Clyde at all, he can do things that you couldn't even imagine" Barry says to them.

"You mean he's sort of like a" "Weather Wizard" Barry says with Cisco at the same time.
"Yeah" Cisco says as he then takes a sip of his slushie, "hmm" Cisco says.
"Trigeminal headache" Barry says along with Caitlin.

"Mister Allen, a word please" Wells then says to Barry.
"Yeah" Barry says as the two of them leave the room and head to the training room.
"You ruptured the time continuum, didn't you?" Wells asks him. "You're experiencing temporal reversion" Wells says to him.
"Yeah" Barry answers.

"How long?" Wells asks.
"A day and some change, it's like I'm living it all over again" he tells him.
"Well that's good that means there's not too much you could've messed up yet. How did this happen? Wells asks Barry.

"I don't know, I mean I was running faster than I've ever ran and the first time I lived this day, some really horrible things happened, there was a tidal wave, and Kat-" Barry tells him.