Struck By Lightning

"And then she realized that a fresh start was hers for the taking, that she could be the women she's always seen on the horizon-her future self. One step at a time. Starting today"
Unknown

       Katrina Ivory always believed in the impossible, she just never imagined she would become the impossible

       Katrina Ivory always believed in the impossible, she just never imagined she would become the impossible. She grew up in Gotham, and knew the deep dark secrets of that city. She spent most of her time on the streets, learning to steal, and forge for her own. When she was a teenager she got into a tight spot and was rescued by none other than Batman himself. He saw a potential in her and trained her. She worked alongside him, Robin, and Batgirl, using the mantle of the Red Cardinal. But the life of a vigilante wasn't something the teenager wanted anymore, so she left her Gotham family, and headed to Starling City, where she lived with her cousin Felicity. Felicity was more than excited to take her baby cousin under her wing, even managing to get her an internship at Queen Consolidating. Though Katrina figured Bruce had something to do that.

Eventually Katrina wanted to venture on her own so she went off to college, earning a degree in Forensic Science where she would meet Barry Allen, another student who was just as smart as she was and they were both top of their class. They instantly became best friend in college, but after college went their separate ways, him heading back to Central City and her back to Starling City. It wasn't long till she got a job working with SCPD, and started working on the mysterious Hood cases. A man had been seen taking down criminals dressed in green, using arrows, and it didn't take long for Katrina to put two and two together. This Hood guy showed up shortly after the missing Oliver Queen made his miraculous return.

She confronted him one night, and just proved that even though she was younger she was just as smart, and was helpful, and having someone else in the SCPD, was a help to Oliver. Eventually her cousin was brought in when Oliver needed Felicity to so some computer hacking he couldn't. Once Felicity learned that Katrina knew about Oliver, she wasn't too thrilled with her cousin getting mixed up in the vigilante business again. Katrina knew Felicity had the right intentions, and yeah leading the double life was something she didn't intend on getting back into. Keeping secrets as big as this was something she always had a hard time doing, and felt extreme guilt of always knowing what people were hiding.

Katrina managed to get a transfer to Central City, and said good bye to her cousin and Oliver. Arriving at CCPD, her face lit up when she spotted the dorky but adorable Barry Allen, working away in the lab that they would now share. Barry was more then excited to work with his best friend from college, and the two clicked really well. They knew each other's work habits, and always hung out. Eventually Barry introduced her to Iris, a beautiful girl, that he grew up with. Her dad Joe had taken Barry under his roof, when something terrible had happened to his mom, and his father was put into jail.

The three of them became inseparable, and for once Katrina felt like her life was in the right moment. Little did she know that things were about to change for her and Barry Allen. And soon that double life she so tried to run way from would be coming right back to strike her like lighting.

 And soon that double life she so tried to run way from would be coming right back to strike her like lighting

<<Authors Note>>
So here is a new story one that I have started writing for awhile. It's based off of the CW Flash with some of my own story in it. This story will be based off the Flash season one. I hope you all enjoy!

Dedications
I want to dedicate this book to all these fabulous ladies who continue to inspire me everyday 

 tinkertaydust infinitycaps -stevesbitch anti-heroines starfragment starksromanova hazholland linzmorgans pepperronys goodhYOUman sebstab caroIdanverss Billejeangirl24