3-That was the Lightning

She gets to a rooftop, and sees Barry talking to Oliver, "Never imagine that I would become the impossible" she hears him say as she stops right beside him.

"Hey" she says to them. "Yeah, I'm like him now"

"So why come to me?"  Oliver asks looking at Barry, "Something tells me you didn't just run 600 miles to say hi to a friend"

"I came to find him" Katrina says to him.

"All my life I've wanted to just do more. Be more. And now I am. And the first chance I get to help someone, I screw up. "What if Wells is right? What if I'm not a hero? What if I'm just some guy who was struck by lightning" Barry says to him.
"I don't think that bolt of lightning struck you, Barry. I think it chose you" Oliver tells him.
"I'm just not sure I'm like you, Oliver" he says to him, "I don't know if I can be some vigilante"

"You can be better, because you can inspire people in a way that I never could. Watching over your city like a guardian angel. Making a difference, saving people in a flash." Oliver says to Barry, as he goes to step on the ledge, he then turns back around.  "Take your own advice, wear a mask, and that one, she can help you with the whole vigilante thing" Oliver says as he then shoots an arrow and zip lines away.

"Cool" Barry says then looks at Katrina, "What did he mean by vigilante thing?" "Umm race you back then I'll tell you" she smiles as she takes off speeding away

"Umm race you back then I'll tell you" she smiles as she takes off speeding away.

Katrina runs, not stopping, the feeling coursing through her was amazing, and she loved it. She finally got back to Central City stopping in the back alley by CCPD. Barry comes speeding up to her, trying to stop but managing to trip over his feet and falling to the ground. "You should really learn to stop" Katrina laughs at him, as she helps him get up.

"Yeah, something I need to work on, cause I also managed to burn my jacket" he says to her.
"You burned your jacket, from running" she says looking at him, still holding his hand.

"Don't make me forget that I was gonna ask you what Oliver meant by learning to be a vigilante from you?" Barry asks.
"He must have been talking about how I watched him be one" she says trying to lie her way out of this.

"I know you aren't telling me something Kitty Kat" he says to her.
"Don't you use that nickname with me BarBar" she jokes back with him.
"I'll discover your secrets soon enough" he smiles at her.
"You know what, how about we figure this meta-human thing. We should go through all the CCPD files, look up any cases with anomalies. It might help us track down anyone who might have got powers." Katrina suggests as she takes Barry into the precinct still holding his hand.

Katirna and Barry go over all the case files from the past nine months picking out the ones they believe might have a meta connection, and decide to bring them all to S.T.A.R labs. They place the boxes on a table, and get Cisco and Caitlin to join them taking out a couple files that might be of most interest.