Band-Aids - Crashes and Burns.

picture of boy on the side.. perfect huh?

sorry i kept switching povs in here.. it's quite intense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

      The lads and I all jumped in the car heading towards the club quickly. I felt bad about Zayn and I's little arguement but I was just hoping we we're alright now. I mean, I definitely don't want a girl tearing us all apart even if she is as amazing as Taylor.

      I don't know how Zayn and I will handle the feeling of not having her be ours. It was hard enough when I saw her with Zayn but now seeing her alone.. It's almost worse knowing that I ruined all my chances with her.

      It's true. It is my fault. 

      "Harry, we're here." Niall said snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded and we got out. You could feel the vibration from the music already from the parking lot. We quickly got in and people we're every where. It was really crowed tonight for some reason.

      The boys and I looked around for Taylor and Louise but couldn't find her in sight. We quickly went to the bar and got some drinks, even Liam did. We finally corrupted him into letting loose and getting a drink.

Taylor's POV

      We quickly pulled up to the club and it was so loud and crowded. The vibration made my ears tickle but I smiled. It was nice to just let loose and do what I wanted, especially without the boys always with me.

     Don't get me wrong, I love them. I love them all to death but sometimes I need a break. Talk with some girl friends instead. I mean, I am a girl. I need some girl time.

     We got in and the music became even louder than before. We all scattered towards the bar getting drinks.

      "Cheers to being single!" Louise joked putting her drink in the air. We all followed and did a toast to that. After we just bursted out laughing.

       "Hey. You wanna dance?" A voice said behind me.

      I turned my head seeing a guy, dear god. He had hair like Zayn's but the color brown like Harry's. His eyes we're a brighter hazel color with the green popping out a lot. His teeth perfectly straight except the bottom front ones. It was cute though. A little dimple showed on the side as his smile curved to the side like Harry's.

      "Sure." I smiled as he grabbed my hand. The girls all smiled as I got dragged to the dance floor.

      He put his hands on my hips as we slowly moved to the fast beat music coming through the speakers making my heart beat quicken.

      "So, what's your name?" He said loudly.

      "Taylor." I smiled.

       "My dog's name is Taylor," He chuckled awkwardly. I smiled. "I'm Hayn."

       HAYN. Are you kidding me? I think I might be hallucinating. Does it really have to be Hayn? Like I was literally almost about to pass out.

       "Hayn?" I smiled.

       "Yeah, strange right?" He chuckled keeping his hands tightly around my waist.

       "No, I like it." I replied with a smile.

       "I'm glad," He said. "Now, how about we go sit in talk. I'm not a very good dancer."

       "Okay." I smiled as he grabbed my hand.