Canada

With Romanos diary finally finished Prussia picked up the canadians journal to start.

~I have a doctor's degree but I'm afraid to tell people for fear they will call me Dr Who~ when that first page England and France bursted out in laughter, with the others only giggling Canada sighed knowing that it was funny too them but was glad that America was kinda confused, once everyone was calmed Prussia continued.

~today America took me to Disneyland and was really eager to show me something. He made a park devoted to several nations around the world. And my country was there. It was the first one actually...I was touched he remembered me!~

The American smiled remembering that day, the younger twin had the biggest smile ever... of all time! And he was so glad that, for that one day he made him smile.

~today I saw her... nobody really knows this but i have a crush on Ukraine, and not for the obvious reasons. I enjoy being with her, gardening with her, talking to her everything about her! I wish one day I'll have the courage to ask her out..~

The Canadian blushed brighter then sprains tomatoes, Russia giggled he knew that Canada cared for his sister just as much as she did. He certainly wouldn't mind having him as a brother in law.

~I don't know who the hell stole my maple syrup...but when I find them there will be hell to pay!...

P.s note to self send America a letter of condolences for Prussia.~

"Wow...just wow" the American said, as the older German shivered with fear.